What's new

Survey: TYM MK11 Returning Characters wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espio

Kokomo
I love seeing all the Stryker love on people's lists.

Mine:

1. Stryker
2. Goro/Sheeva
3. Jade
4. Sindel
5. Kai
6. Havik
7. Tanya

Honorable mentions: Khameleon, Rain, Noob Saibot, Sareena.

I obviously don't expect all of them or even most, but I would be elated/content with any combination of: Stryker/Jade, Goro/Stryker, Sindel/Goro.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I am not a character fetishist type of players, but i would like to see;

1- Ermac ( Such a badass character, no need a word to write, just watch his story mode parts. )
2- Fujin ( added to the list because i am tired of to see stupid comments about him, yeah give him a chance NRS. goddamn it..)
3- Jade ( same statue with Fujin and I think she is already confirmed with Kronika reveal. Kronika in Jade out looks like a weird idea, i hope she is in)
4- Noob
5- Mileena
6- Smoke
7- Quan Chi ( weak possibility but who knows, i see his chance better than Fujin's )

Some characters are not added to the list because they are already confirmed as you know ( First 7, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn etc.)

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
A friend of mine doesn't have TYM but still wanted to give his input:

rain
cyrax
smoke
sektor
kotal khan
shang tsung
nightwolf

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Make sure to weigh in honour vs cowardice on these picks. Cause I see a lot of cowards not picking stryker.
Let me put this image in your head.

Stryker VS. Jax

Stryker: "Police brutality coming up!"

Stryker then proceeds to shoot Jax repeatedly until he is dead.

Not saying Stryker shouldn't be in. He had one of the coolest X-Ray's in MK9. I just don't see them being able to have him in without a 'Police Brutality' line somewhere and with all the shit going on nowadays I don't think they want that kind of heat.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Though i already have the numbers, just wanted to say that there is around 40 minutes left to anyone who hasn't put up their 7 characters lists there is still time.

But its already pretty obvious what TYM wants.

I will be posting the results shortly.

@Espio or @STORMS in 40 minutes times either of you or any other Mod close this thread please, so it cannot take up more votes.

Espio

Kokomo
Though i already have the numbers, just wanted to say that there is around 40 minutes left to anyone who hasn't put up their 7 characters lists there is still time.

But its already pretty obvious what TYM wants.

I will be posting the results shortly.

@Espio or @STORMS in 40 minutes times either of you or any other Mod close this thread please, so it cannot take up more votes.
That's a good copy Eddy.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Let me put this image in your head.

Stryker VS. Jax

Stryker: "Police brutality coming up!"

Stryker then proceeds to shoot Jax repeatedly until he is dead.

Not saying Stryker shouldn't be in. He had one of the coolest X-Ray's in MK9. I just don't see them being able to have him in without a 'Police Brutality' line somewhere and with all the shit going on nowadays I don't think they want that kind of heat.
Well maybe jax should hav e stopped resisting u ever think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.