What's new

Surprise E3 Reveals?

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Does anyone think there might be any surprise reveals for MK11 at E3 this week? I'm not expecting it, but I do think it would be cool if it did happen.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I don't think so .... I think the next big surprise wil show up only at Evo , maybe ..... :(

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
At least we can look forward to potato quality phone footage of Shang Tsung then, I guess. Would be mindblowing if the gave us a Sindel trailer with another KP name drop though.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
At least we can look forward to potato quality phone footage of Shang Tsung then, I guess. Would be mindblowing if the gave us a Sindel trailer with another KP name drop though.
next one will be Nightwolf , to be shown ..... Sindel probably only in end of July or start of August or something, hehe :D

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I highly doubt it. I don’t think we’ll see anything new until after Shang Tsung releases.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Hope so. Seems like the perfect venue to get Shang in peoples hands early. While they are at it they can show a few designs of the others. A full character trailer is unlikely but we might get a glimpse of another Kombat pack character.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Definitely won't be seeing anything. NRS is busy with Shang Tsung's upcoming release, the other DLC and trying to figure out what the fuck Kombat League is.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
They're doing something at the Nintendo event. Not sure what. Probably just showing off the game and pimping the Kombat Pack/Shang.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
They're doing something at the Nintendo event. Not sure what. Probably just showing off the game and pimping the Kombat Pack/Shang.
So thats a possibility. But Nintendo's presentation is tomorrow and saw on twitter NRS will be there today. I dunno....they just could be there to enjoy E3

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
So thats a possibility. But Nintendo's presentation is tomorrow and saw on twitter NRS will be there today. I dunno....they just could be there to enjoy E3
Yeah, my bad. Tyler was playing his Switch version on the airplane and tagged Nintendo of America. I just figured he was promoting a visit to the Treehouse or something.