What's new

Support Galloping Ghost Arcade by Helping Them Expand Their List of Games

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Premium Supporter
@GGA 16 Bit , $150 and you have to play an entire gbs using m2dave's handle and never breaking character as in the voice the whole package on commentary i want to feel like dave is there through you, and $150 if @GGA Fill Pops can sit there and eat an ENTIRE watermelon on stream just for our amusement muahaha

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
NetherRealm Studios
@GGA 16 Bit , $150 and you have to play an entire gbs using m2dave's handle and never breaking character as in the voice the whole package on commentary i want to feel like dave is there through you, and $150 if @GGA Fill Pops can sit there and eat an ENTIRE watermelon on stream just for our amusement muahaha

I can do that. For 150 I'll do any of my bad impressions for all GBS matches I don't play in. If you want an entire night of Dave you got it.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
NetherRealm Studios
Remember guys, if you donate on paypal leave a note telling us it's you . You'll get HELLA props on GBS. HELLA LIKE NELSON MANDELA.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
for a 50 dollar donation to GGA, i will play an entire gbs tournament with no venom.
When you say no "venom" are you referring to Dr. Pepper you always have next to you when you're playing, or your main characters trait in IGAU? I just want this clarified for those looking to get a better chance at beating you at GBS....lol

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
When you say no "venom" are you referring to Dr. Pepper you always have next to you when you're playing, or your main characters trait in IGAU? I just want this clarified for those looking to get a better chance at beating you at GBS....lol
Well which one is more dangerous in a tournament setting?