What's new

Supermans "x-ray" attack is pretty awesome.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They showed it in the trailer, its when he launches flash into orbit and axe handles smashes him back to earth.

It clearly wasn't a stage thing as superman flew up and grabbed him, and he returned to the same stage afterwards, plus flying into orbit is a very superman thing, and I don't see batman or HQ being able to do it.

shig

kool guy
Calling it now: The last fight of story mode will be either Batman vs angry evil Superman or Lex vs angry evil Superman, depending on wether you picked hero side or villain side.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I think it was confirmed to be a super attack in one of the previews anyway. If all the others are on a similar scale to that then that's pretty awesome

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
It looks sick! ^_^
When we played the NYCC build we got 65% with it too, the base damage was 58 but it's been lowered to a more reasonable 38% so that suggest you could get atleast 45% off with it.
I reckon you can easily get a 50% Super move combo.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
It looks sick! ^_^
When we played the NYCC build we got 65% with it too, the base damage was 58 but it's been lowered to a more reasonable 38% so that suggest you could get atleast 45% off with it.
I reckon you can easily get a 50% Super move combo.
That thread necrophilia

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Well, speaking of it...

It is very fast. I am willing to bet you could do a full screen anti air on a jump, with it being so fast.

Would make full meter superman very dangerous.