What's new

Question Superman top 1?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You know the drill. Congrats to EGP_tyrant on the win at Wednesday Night Fights. Also congrats to EGP_wonder Chef on 2nd place.
yo tyrant makes every character look broken lmao shoutout to FChamp for what he said, but that's besides the point, good shit to wonderchef, that aquaman is godlike :)

Saffa

Noob
Superman really seems like he has all his shit together.
Strong zoning and strong rush down.

Looks like it's Superman, Aquaman and Green Lantern pushing for the early Top3. Batman also in there.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Superman easily top 1-3.

Man, definitely not taking anything away from Tyrant, but we realized just how bad that matchup is in Grand Finals.

Superman F23 punishes EVERYTHING Aquaman has. I can't do DB1, F2, B2, B2U3, or even my DF1 poke poke poke poke poke. So I basically have to let my hitconfirm string end at -6... That's my safest option...

Komatose

The Prettiest
Superman easily top 1-3.

Man, definitely not taking anything away from Tyrant, but we realized just how bad that matchup is in Grand Finals.

Superman F23 punishes EVERYTHING Aquaman has. I can't do DB1, F2, B2, B2U3, or even my DF1 poke poke poke poke poke. So I basically have to let my hitconfirm string end at -6... That's my safest option...
GJ.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Great job to Tyrant, Chef, Awesomo, and Red! Well, really, EGP in general! What, were there like 4 EGP guys in the top 8? Keep holding it down on the west coast. Capcom and the other scenes brought it, and you guys represented well. GGs.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Superman easily top 1-3.

This is upsetting.

Aquaman and Bane have been the only characters I've clicked with so far. I was hoping Superman would be shitty in this. Haha. I fucking hate Superman.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
This is upsetting.

Aquaman and Bane have been the only characters I've clicked with so far. I was hoping Superman would be shitty in this. Haha. I fucking hate Superman.
One word, interactibles. As the meta-game evolves, more options will emerge and the stage will become that much more important.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I won a local using him last night but I mainly used Batman. I had some nasty freestyle resets and all types of dirt with Bruce I was using. Much more dominating performance. I was Using Supes as a go to in zoning matchups because I feel thats where he shines right now as more of a counterpick againg heavy ground based zoning like Aquaman. Top 1? It would be far too early for me to even think about number 1. I will say I think he's a good base character but I've already seen some dirt out of the more specialized characters that leads me to beleive the game is going to go in an entirely different direction. Catwoman in particular seems scary right now.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
We'll see for sure once we see some of the guys who tested the game at Civil War. They should know a good bit more about the game and matchups at this stage of the games life.

PL, Brady, Chris G etc.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Superman easily top 1-3.

Good work, you handled his Superman so good the first match though.