What's new

Superman General Discussion Thread

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
His b2 got buffed because now it launches with a bar
Wait I didn't play the beta - do you mean his B2 has a string that can be MB'd for a full combo or B2 now cancels into MB Breath for a full combo?

Anyway Superman will be one of - if not my main now that I can play him in a good netcode. Depends on who's better b/w him and Robin.

Wait I didn't play the beta - do you mean his B2 has a string that can be MB'd for a full combo or B2 now cancels into MB Breath for a full combo?

Anyway Superman will be one of - if not my main now that I can play him in a good netcode. Depends on who's better b/w him and Robin.
It can be mbd for a full combo, not with ice breath though

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Man it seems Sup's corner lazer loops are gone... heat zap no longer combos I don't think...

Wow the damage scaling on dive mixups is insane now. Seems like if you hit them during their recovery frames dive will get scaled really bad. Not really worth now. :(

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Gimmicky, but if you have full resources, and you know for a fact your opponent is trying to wager, in trait if you get a stray heat zap, you can combo into super for a good 600 unclashable damage lol. The window for the super is small though, and doesn't work full screen.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
His best anti air is instant jump 1 imo. It's 5 frames and his grounded anti airs are pretty garbage.

Every trait cancel is 0 or minus. S3 and F2 might be +1 but i'm pretty sure they're 0. Still good since his buttons are so good.

His jump 3 can combo into f23 midscreen. It's really good for blowing up wake ups like Cold's wall and Fate's push.

I have more tips but i'm sure you guys already know most of what I know. Superman is bae.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
That's awesome I will be playing the same character as tweedy. So nothing new other than B2? I hear that 223 is a garage string now?