What's new

Supergirl Videos Thread (Match, Guides, etc)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Watching other players use Supergirl really will help your game. Not many top players still use her, so if you find someone good who uses her and there's a video, please feel free to post it!

SonicFox's Supergirl vs Scar's Deadshot:

Shujinkydink Supergirl stream capture:

Older vid, but Skeezer using Supergirl:

Not a match but a "guide" from Dink:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
That SonicFox match video. He was abusing B12 and Scar wasn't punishing. I think it's because he kept mixing it up with B12 into down laser, and B12 into ice breath. Almost never saw him do B123 which makes sense. He also was doing some combos I never do or thought of, like after freeze and F3 in the corner, he did j3 xx float, j2, into the loop.

Redk9

Noob
That SonicFox match video. He was abusing B12 and Scar wasn't punishing. I think it's because he kept mixing it up with B12 into down laser, and B12 into ice breath. Almost never saw him do B123 which makes sense. He also was doing some combos I never do or thought of, like after freeze and F3 in the corner, he did j3 xx float, j2, into the loop.
Well that's not a real mix up. Down lasers are interruptible too. There's no way to mix it up and punish your opponent except for doing rising sun after b12 to catch them mashing. But it's unsafe and leads to no damage outside of the corner with meter.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well that's not a real mix up. Down lasers are interruptible too. There's no way to mix it up and punish your opponent except for doing rising sun after b12 to catch them mashing. But it's unsafe and leads to no damage outside of the corner with meter.
Well clearly he was doing something that made Scar respect it, because I know for a fact he knows it's -11 and that the gap is punishable, since he used to main her. But this was a couple of weeks ago, maybe he just wasn't as familiar with Deadshot yet, not sure. But some of the times he got hit by the down laser, it looked like he was about to punish. I think it has to do with the ice breath mixup. Maybe he kept expecting B12 xx ice breath, so when he saw the pause, he assumed just a raw B12, then the hesitation then the punish was too late and got hit by the down laser.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Just more HKD setups. Your video was of people that seemed to not know how to deal with the float setups.

Overall really good though.
I noticed B2 1+3 is best option for setups. It knocks them down and gives you enough time to neutral jump for D2/D1 overhead/fake overhead into low/float for crossup. Best example in the vid is in the part against Dr. Fate.

I hv been experimenting finishing corner combos with air throw. A mb f3 actually stuffs thing s like darkseid wake up and others. Once u condition that u can do the close or cross up versions.