What's new

The Official Supergirl Match-Up Chart (Updated 10-7-17)

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Oh no he didn't..

Yes. ... I DID

Time to share what i personally feel is Supergirls matchup chart. I Have played this character since the beta. She was going to be my main before the god herself Canary was announced so i know her in and out. I Know her weaknesses, i know her strengths, i know her buffs/nerfs and i also didn't base this off of ranked matches lol. I have played long sets with each of these characters with her either before the patch or after the patch depending on the character. Save for maybe 1-3 characters because seriously come on, who the fuck plays grodd,brainiac,and cyborg outside of like 3 pro players.:rolleyes: Either way, i have a pretty good grasp on her style and who gives her troubles and shocker, it's not many. So if you are a resident supergirl downplayer or you genuinely feels she is meh or not as good, you are entitled to your own opinion. I am willing to explain each MU that is head scratching for you save for the 3 characters i listed above but i will post what others said to me on those particular matchups. Im not here to argue with people who get bodied by 190ms ping supergirls on ranked or people who legit don't even play her. If you are going to theory fight with me about a character you just watch,lose to, or simply THINK you know stuff about then i won't waste my time with you. However if you don't play her but you actually come to me respectfully and honestly just want to know about what has been posted then lets do it! Thats what the forum is for. Now let's do it..

Winning
Bane 6-4
Batman 6-4 ** Could be 5-5. Prob the most controversial one here**
Black Manta 6-4
Cheetah 6-4
Robin 6-4
Sub Zero 6-4
Harley Quinn 6-4
Flash 6-4
Captain Cold 6-4
Cyborg 6-4
Gorilla Grodd 6-4
Swamp Thing 7-3
Poison Ivy 7-3
The Joker 7-3
Starfire 6-4

Even
Aquaman
Atrocitus
Darkseid
Firestorm
Black Adam
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Blue Beetle
Catwoman
Deadshot
Dr. Fate
Red Hood
Superman
Wonder Woman
Scarecrow

Losing

IDK

Brainiac( I know PL plays him, but seriously i can't get games with top players so why bother. I've been to tournaments and nobody responds when i ask sooo... rip.)

So there you have it. My match-up chart for the kryptonian milf. Any questions feel free. Im also dead serious on the Aquaman being her only losing MU too. So yea. Let's talk.

P.S. Im Memeing the top player thing. Dont take it to hard .

Last edited:

x TeeJay o

Bane vs SG is an even MU
Word? Why? We ran that MU pre patch. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. She doesn't have to play banes game at all. He has to approach her. Now that she is better up close i don't see why it would be even when her neutral is superior. But lmk your thoughts and maybe we can run it again tonight?

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
She actually is pretty balanced. There's nothing broken or busted about her she's just extremely solid and has amazing neutral. Kinda surprised there's a character like her tbh
I know man, I was being kinda serious with my "fair and balanced", oh was that meme inappropriate to use? My bad Kappa

Word? Why? We ran that MU pre patch. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. She doesn't have to play banes game at all. He has to approach her. Now that she is better up close i don't see why it would be even when her neutral is superior. But lmk your thoughts and maybe we can run it again tonight?
She has to be careful about him on KD sure he has to approach her but once he is in she will struggle. Her keep away game doesn't involve a lot of meter building and a mb b3 is kind of costly for her. All the over Bane agrees 5-5

x TeeJay o

She has to be careful about him on KD sure he has to approach her but once he is in she will struggle. Her keep away game doesn't involve a lot of meter building and a mb b3 is kind of costly for her. All the over Bane agrees 5-5
Everyone has to be careful w bane on KD. Why would she need to do b3 when reg breath breaks his armor? She does have meter issues yeah, but if you block her lasers it builds her meter. On top of that, air grab does and so does float. Although the buff to him taking less damage is probably something i overlooked for the changes but that doesn't change the fact that if you have to come to SG thats playing directly in her favor. But again, i have played bane a ton. They aren't bio but they are good bane players. If u want lets play and then i can see how u approach it that probably changes how i feel about it

Tweedy

Noob
I still think Adam is the best because he does literally anything on block into a hit confirm or massive plus frames, leading into another hit or throw mix, and he lames out a large portion of the cast. Leave it to Punk and Dragon to understand Adam better than Injustice 1 Adams.

But that's none of my business.

x TeeJay o

I still think Adam is the best because he does literally anything on block into a hit confirm or massive plus frames, leading into another hit or throw mix, and he lames out a large portion of the cast. Leave it to Punk and Dragon to understand Adam better than Injustice 1 Adams.

But that's none of my business.
I Don't think she's #1 i personally feel that belongs to deadshot. But she's not bottom half of 10 or 15 anymore that's just straight disrespect lol

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
IMO

Winning:
Bane 6-4. I don't agree it's Even....She can't wake up and all your damage and setups can be all for nothing in only one of his combos into a command grab. 5/5

Batman 6-4 ** Could be 5-5. Prob the most controversial one here** No way on hell does she beat Batman. I honestly give Batman the advantage. 6/4 Batman's favor. The pressure, the blowups, again she can't wake up and with one bar to no meter Batman has nearly free reign. Only thing she has over him is zoning. But it's easily ducked and reacted to and air lasers get you blown up.

Cheetah 6-4: Again....Even. once Cheetah is in she can fuck SG up something serious. Her damage is off the charts, her safety and usage of MB b3/f3 keep Supergirls on her toes. Cheetah is one of the most dangerous character to jump at or teleport to. On reaction you can nearly lose half your life into a setup. Which again Supergirl cant wake up.

Robin 6-4: Agreed. Fuck that guy.

Sub Zero 6-4: Agree. MB tele the MB iceball is wonderful.

Harley Quinn 6-4: Hell no. Harley's zoning is godlike and her setups are as well. If your not frame perfect with your d1's your eating tantrum into damage into potentially a Hard-to-blockable. Even 5/5

Flash 6-4: Nope. 5/5. Flashs damage, punishes, blowups, and 50/50's can screw SG over.

Captain Cold 6-4: Agreed

Swamp Thing: 6-4 Supergirl. How does he get in?

Poison Ivy: 5/5. Ivy has that control and you gotta respect that f3, especially MB'ed

The Joker: Wonderful counterzoning. That's about all he has other then his setups. Which can be avoided by playing footies and whiff punishing. His d2 is also a monster.

Even:
Atrocitus: Agree. Punishing Puddle with laser each time is great.

Darkseid: 7-3 Supergirl. I honestly believe that. She can literally sit and wait and Darkseid can do nothing. The moment he jump lasers from full screen it's a tele punish. If he teleports its a punish d1 or d2 the air teleport on reaction. Nothing he can do but hold that.

Firestorm: Agree.

Black Adam: Agree

Black Canary: 6-4 Supergirl. Trading Freeze with Canary Cry is wonderful and feels good, not for Canary tho. Supergirl simply needs to show patience and wait for a single jump, get fucked.

Green Arrow: Arrow Wins this MU due to low profiling. Also has mixups within strings and arrows. 6-4 Arrow.

Green Lantern: Agree. Even as hell. Most honest MU to watch till GL does his fake crossups or lows from fake crossups. Then it like....Why fam.

Blue Beetle: 6-4. Cant jump cant zone. Get fucked.

Catwoman: 6-4 or 5/5 Catwomens favor. hate the character, she's so good.

Deadshot: Against good Deadshots it's 6-4 his way. They can build enough meter to wakeup, blockbreak, clash, or air tech before you even have two bars. Plus 50/50's and great zoning. teleports are a super hard read.

Dr. Fate: 6-4. She can teleport on reaction to nearly all his projectiles for a punish or launch.

Red Hood: Agreed

Superman: Agreed

Wonder Woman: Agreed

Scarecrow: Agreed. It's 6-4 if Scarecrow has the Meter advantage though.

Losing
Aquaman 6-4: Yup.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
IMO

Winning:
Bane 6-4. I don't agree it's Even....She can't wake up and all your damage and setups can be all for nothing in only one of his combos into a command grab. 5/5

Batman 6-4 ** Could be 5-5. Prob the most controversial one here** No way on hell does she beat Batman. I honestly give Batman the advantage. 6/4 Batman's favor. The pressure, the blowups, again she can't wake up and with one bar to no meter Batman has nearly free reign. Only thing she has over him is zoning. But it's easily ducked and reacted to and air lasers get you blown up.

Cheetah 6-4: Again....Even. once Cheetah is in she can fuck SG up something serious. Her damage is off the charts, her safety and usage of MB b3/f3 keep Supergirls on her toes. Cheetah is one of the most dangerous character to jump at or teleport to. On reaction you can nearly lose half your life into a setup. Which again Supergirl cant wake up.

Robin 6-4: Agreed. Fuck that guy.

Sub Zero 6-4: Agree. MB tele the MB iceball is wonderful.

Harley Quinn 6-4: Hell no. Harley's zoning is godlike and her setups are as well. If your not frame perfect with your d1's your eating tantrum into damage into potentially a Hard-to-blockable. Even 5/5

Flash 6-4: Nope. 5/5. Flashs damage, punishes, blowups, and 50/50's can screw SG over.

Captain Cold 6-4: Agreed

Swamp Thing: 6-4 Supergirl. How does he get in?

Poison Ivy: 5/5. Ivy has that control and you gotta respect that f3, especially MB'ed

The Joker: Wonderful counterzoning. That's about all he has other then his setups. Which can be avoided by playing footies and whiff punishing. His d2 is also a monster.

Even:
Atrocitus: Agree. Punishing Puddle with laser each time is great.

Darkseid: 7-3 Supergirl. I honestly believe that. She can literally sit and wait and Darkseid can do nothing. The moment he jump lasers from full screen it's a tele punish. If he teleports its a punish d1 or d2 the air teleport on reaction. Nothing he can do but hold that.

Firestorm: Agree.

Black Adam: Agree

Black Canary: 6-4 Supergirl. Trading Freeze with Canary Cry is wonderful and feels good, not for Canary tho. Supergirl simply needs to show patience and wait for a single jump, get fucked.

Green Arrow: Arrow Wins this MU due to low profiling. Also has mixups within strings and arrows. 6-4 Arrow.

Green Lantern: Agree. Even as hell. Most honest MU to watch till GL does his fake crossups or lows from fake crossups. Then it like....Why fam.

Blue Beetle: 6-4. Cant jump cant zone. Get fucked.

Catwoman: 6-4 or 5/5 Catwomens favor. hate the character, she's so good.

Deadshot: Against good Deadshots it's 6-4 his way. They can build enough meter to wakeup, blockbreak, clash, or air tech before you even have two bars. Plus 50/50's and great zoning. teleports are a super hard read.

Dr. Fate: 6-4. She can teleport on reaction to nearly all his projectiles for a punish or launch.

Red Hood: Agreed

Superman: Agreed

Wonder Woman: Agreed

Scarecrow: Agreed. It's 6-4 if Scarecrow has the Meter advantage though.

Losing
Aquaman 6-4: Yup.
Oh pls, these are most if not all reactionary observations.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
@x TeeJay o I agree with most.

I still think Batman is 5-5.

Haven't played Aquaman, Arrow, Adam, DLCs, Brainiac, Atrox, or Cyborg since the patch came out. So I can't say for them.

JDE

Come on fellas, cut the jabs at one another lol. No need to get personal with insults. lol Just post why you feel that the match up is the way it is.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Come on fellas, cut the jabs at one another lol. No need to get personal with insults. lol Just post why you feel that the match up is the way it is.
THIS IS HOW I COMMUNITE MY FEELINGS. DONT OPPRESS ME TRUMP!!!!

JDE

THIS IS HOW I COMMUNITE MY FEELINGS. DONT OPPRESS ME TRUMP!!!!
Whatever you say homie...... And please don't ever label me that fool again, matter of fact, I don't even like him. Lmmfao Not one bit, but this isn't politics.

Moving on, I'd like to hear more about why you think Flash isn't 6-4.

Last edited: