What's new

Supergirl is super trash.

Did supergirl deserve all the nerfs she got?

• No, She only needed a nerf to her d1 and trait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
That's wat I'm sayin, my d2 traded w 6 framers at best. That's why I say it's +1. Unless people ur fighting aren't poking on the first possible frame.

ChillerX

Weapon of mass distraction
I read the title of this thread.

"Tell that to Tweedy."

That's all my primitive mind could come up with.

ChillerX

On a serious note, she is far from trash. I would consider her a mid-tier character. She shuts down some characters completely and loses pretty handily to some others. Top 20 at worst. Top 15 at best.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
On a serious note, she is far from trash. I would consider her a mid-tier character. She shuts down some characters completely and loses pretty handily to some others. Top 20 at worst. Top 15 at best.
i wouldnt say mid tier, closer to upper tier for sure, i'd say she's top 10 material, she really does have a lot of stuff, tho tbh i wish they woulda kept her d1 6 frames so she still had a good frame trap off her 112. all the other nerfs she received tho would stay in place.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I'm glad the poll shows some semblance of rationality in regards to the character.

ChillerX

i wouldnt say mid tier, closer to upper tier for sure, i'd say she's top 10 material, she really does have a lot of stuff, tho tbh i wish they woulda kept her d1 6 frames so she still had a good frame trap off her 112. all the other nerfs she received tho would stay in place.
Yeah, maybe upper mid-tier.

Top 10 is debatable. I would say she sits just below them. She is a solid character with some amazing tools. And yeah, that frame trap, as annoying as it was, should have stayed. NRS was a bit unkind to her. At least she didn't end up being like Deadshot 2.0.

Pierce

Noob
I’d have to say low mid tier top 25

Pierce

Noob
Her d1 was never 6f, It was 7. It’s now 9, if it was 6 back then she would of been the best character in the game lmao