What's new

Supergirl (Beta) Frame Data Chart

Konqrr

Kital... Kabana... whatever, same thing.
OTHER CHARTS:
Atrocitus (Beta) Frame Data Chart

I created a chart showing all of her frame data that includes gaps in strings and if you cancel any attack or string into certain special moves or trait.

NOTE: This may have errors or missing data. I am limited to the data provided in the game itself. Also, I currently do not have Internet as I just moved.
Please feel free to post corrections and updates.

There is a gap between the second and third hits of F+2, 3. This does not reflect in this chart as the in-game data is inaccurate.

How to read the Gaps section:
*Headers and what they mean:
  • Above each column are the iFrames for the Special Move for that column. This is used for the calculations below it.
  • Special Move Gaps - Listed with initials of Special Move and the inputs to perform the move.
  • Character Power Gaps - Listed with the inputs to perform the move.
Gap data is not shown for moves that cannot be canceled into Special Moves (2in1 column = "No"). The 2in1 column may or may not be accurate. Please feel free to post corrections and updates!

Here is the image of the chart on my Imgur:
http://imgur.com/omwNiuL (version 2 - Updated 2/14/2017)
Direct Link to version 2 -
http://i.imgur.com/omwNiuL.png

Previous Versions:
http://imgur.com/a/cAfxC (version 1)

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
For the first time in long time i'm confused, this chart feels really confusing to me, isn't there a way to simplify a bit more, like having a terminology for the specials moves instead of simplifying with "gap special 1, 2 or 3 or GCP"?

Konqrr

For the first time in long time i'm confused, this chart feels really confusing to me, isn't there a way to simplify a bit more, like having a terminology for the specials moves instead of simplifying with "gap special 1, 2 or 3 or GCP"?
I haven't decided on the best way to do this yet. I'm open to ideas!

Belial

Noob
I dont understand how to read this data. what does gap 0 mean? for ex f23 is clearly interruptible before last hit, but there is no data about it

shura30

Shura
love this kind of work
I would suggest to use abbreviations instead of GS/GP for column headers

also, do you plan to do the same for other characters?

Konqrr

I dont understand how to read this data. what does gap 0 mean? for ex f23 is clearly interruptible before last hit, but there is no data about it
0 is no gap. This is from the frame data in the game's movelist.

F2 is 2-hits, so clearly the in-game frame data is not accurate.

love this kind of work
I would suggest to use abbreviations instead of GS/GP for column headers

also, do you plan to do the same for other characters?
Let's make one work and go from there.

Konqrr

Chart updated. See OP.

Is it more readable? Does it look better?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Premium Supporter
@Konqrr the ingame game cancel adv on block for d1 is wrong.
tested quickly last night just how wrong as ive been d1'ed before the breath a good bit, was getting d1~breath to trade with a 9 frame normal or be be beaten clean from a 10 frame throw