What's new

Super SFIV 'Super Page'

Tim Static

Adminerator
All the info you need to know, all right here:​

Street Fighter fans asked Capcom for a lot in a sequel to Street Fighter 4, and it certainly appears as though Capcom is delivering!
A lot of information on Super Street Fighter 4 has surfaced over the last couple of months. This page will contain all *confirmed* information about Super Street Fighter 4. If you want to catch up on all of the information in one go, this feature was created for that purpose.
Last Updated: 3 March, 2009

Juri (New Character), T-Hawk (Street Fighter 2), Dee Jay (Street Fighter 2)

Adon (Street Fighter 1), Cody (Final Fight, SF Alpha), Guy (Final Fight, SF Alpha)

Dudley (Street Fighter 3), Ibuki (Street Fighter 3), Makoto (Street Fighter 3)

Each of these characters will have a new alternate costumes (likely via DLC).​

All 25 of the characters in retail version of Street Fighter 4 are returning for Super Street Fighter 4!
Each of the 25 returning characters will be re-balanced (damage, move properties, frame data, and so forth).
Some characters will recieve new moves as part of the re-balancing effort.
New voice samples for all 25 returning characters have been recorded.
All original characters will have 1 new alternate costume (likely via DLC)

New "Wall Bounce" game mechanic. Some moves can "bounce" your opponent off the edge of the screen for combo opportunities. No more "Indestructible" song in the main menus if you didn't want it. You can now save replays of your matches! All characters are unlocked from the start! Game runs at a slightly faster speed for more exciting matches overall. At least 5 new stages! The first is India. The second is Metro City from Final Fight. The next two stages are Korea and Africa. The bottom stage is the S.I.N. Ruin

Everything from above and much more @ this link:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
is it just me that the character images aren't showing..?

Also, i have received word (dunno if this is news or not) that SSFIV will only be $39.99.