What's new

Match Footage super-hype smoke match video

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er
That was awkward. When Smoke babalitied Reptile I was like "OHHH" and all my college house mates stared at me... .__.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
^^^ Funny comment lol

Man this match was so epic in person, NY side was yelling at Atl side in between the match and during. It got intense. Props to Chris G and Red

Thanks for watching on stream guys, tourney went really well.

I think we're doing mk9 team tourney today

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Havent gotten to Smoke out yet, but Chris G v Fly was fucking hype.

Pig coming within 2 inches of beating KL with CSZ hurt my soul.

Great show so far.

Azrael

Noob
Thats y u do like CD jr and put on yer damn headphones lol. Dont even know how one can stay focused with all that market place hype in the background yo. That was nuts!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Havent gotten to Smoke out yet, but Chris G v Fly was fucking hype.

Pig coming within 2 inches of beating KL with CSZ hurt my soul.

Great show so far.
My soul is totally hurting still lmao

i preach parry the wake ups all the time as well as dash block...what did i do? dash pressure for the ultimate fail :( lol

i did beat fly's NW w CSZ to remove him YAY!!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
My soul is totally hurting still lmao

i preach parry the wake ups all the time as well as dash block...what did i do? dash pressure for the ultimate fail :( lol

i did beat fly's NW w CSZ to remove him YAY!!
If it's any consolation, you definitely made him look competent.
All you ever hear about CSZ is his problems, but he's got a lot of solutions, too. And the best parry in the game next to the God of War.

I wish Von Vitti had fought Redd like he did in the last round that whole fight.
Ermac needs more airtime. For real.

"Don't teleport, don't teleport, don't teleport...*death*...well, maybe he shoulda teleported."
Win.

EDIT: Everyone needs to watch this Smoke fight.
Holy shit @ how the tide of the battle turns.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I think some resets thrown in would've got ATL the win.

As cool as it is to see others rep Smoke in tourneys, I had to root for my boy Chris G lol. NYC represent.

kandehbar

The Gryphon
yes smoke is that dude. I dont think he knew about the f4 reset but he could have used invisibility whenever he ended with f4 so he could try to psyche Chris G out.

Very good smoke we need more smoke exposure on the real

I am so glad to see Redd's smoke on stream. I saw him play with Smoke at the last revival during casuals, but I like that I can go back and watch his play style some more. Reptile is favored on the matchup charts against Smoke but Redd is just that good. Totally beastly Smoke. If you had never played MK before you would think Smoke is a rushdown character with how aggressive Redd plays with him. Damn I need to watch the video again. So much hype and high level play.

Smoke is the freight train fighter. Good luck getting him started up, but once you do, he'll run you the fuck over if you don't get out of his way....

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
yes smoke is that dude. I dont think he knew about the f4 reset but he could have used invisibility whenever he ended with f4 so he could try to psyche Chris G out.

Very good smoke we need more smoke exposure on the real
He made the right choice by whiffing TP to stay on him every time. Reptile is most vulnerable on wakeup. Until he gets that armored slide of course...