What's new

Video/Tutorial - Sun God Sun God Choke! Let's Put 'Em All to Sleep! (videos and discussion)

LeeVanDam

Sun God Advocate
Alright, so now that I finally have XL I'm trying to jump back into stuff that's completely changed about the Sun God Choke. From what I understand, there are some ticks into EX SGC that work on hit now. Does that apply to any move we could tick from?

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Had this beauty happen to me while streaming this morning, couldn't keep it to myself! :D

The only way that move would be better if they added a link where you could use your opponent's face to wipe his rear after the burn and before the throw.

Last edited:
I feel vs many characters, its better to end combos in b32 instead of sunchoke. Sure u lose dmg, but u stay on top of them for more pressure. Lately i find that I only use sunchoke when im close to the corner.

I feel vs many characters, its better to end combos in b32 instead of sunchoke. Sure u lose dmg, but u stay on top of them for more pressure. Lately i find that I only use sunchoke when im close to the corner.
Interesting, I actually never thought about using B32 as an ender...Don't you lose quite a lot of damage ? :confused:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Nah fuck that noise g. Use the distance from level 3 grabs to soul spark and build meter with meaty pizzas.