What's new

Question - Sun God Sun God Choke Glitch?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Lots of moves (especially overheads) are grab immune, meaning throws/command grabs will whiff on them during their startup frames. Idk if it's intentional, NRS just seems to add grab immunity to some moves for no reason.
I've been telling people, seemingly everything with grab immunity has some other pro to it. Whether that be a mixup, safety, range, something. It's never something like Cassie's F44 where it's just that move and nothing extra (excluding if she spends meter). And if a character does have a move a like that with grab immunity they have like 3 other much better grab immune moves.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Just tested it and you can armor through ex comman grabs. Against sub slide, he armors through and is positive since kotal is in long ass recovery.

I stand by the notion that if you're serious about NRS games don't main a "grappler". Everything is harder for you.

MadMagician86

This One is unimpressed
Just tested it and you can armor through ex comman grabs. Against sub slide, he armors through and is positive since kotal is in long ass recovery.

I stand by the notion that if you're serious about NRS games don't main a "grappler". Everything is harder for you.
That doesn't even bother me. If they read my wake up and want to burn a bar to counter it that's fair to me. Or if they just outplay it by jumping or standing outside the grab's range. But I don't think it's fair that they can do meaty with a normal and it be completely immune to my armored reversal.