What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster Subzero Corner jumpkick conversions

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I've been toying with this for some time now, I realised a few weeks back that you could combo out of jumpkicks in the corner but only properly spaced ones.

Jump distance - JK to catch anti air attempts can combo into D1 which is followed up by a combo

Closer - Clone as ytou hit the ground

The reason why this is good is because jumpkicks are + from significant heights. You could do a +2 on block 24% into a setup on hit jumpkick. This synergises very well with your 8f mid F33 which can be hitconfirmed and at worse leaves you -4.

You could also do this whenever you expect your opponent to go airborne although there are safer alternatives like sliding whiffed NJPs that so many people love to abuse.

Of course, more combos to come, this is a basic 112 ender which allows you to set up a shatter clone.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I always just follow up a JK with a slide on hit it's very easy to hitconfirm.

If you can show/list some combos without a clone (for the other variations) that would be cool.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I always just follow up a JK with a slide on hit it's very easy to hitconfirm.

If you can show/list some combos without a clone (for the other variations) that would be cool.
Slide's speed makes it a simple but reliable follow up for hit confirmed or unexpected hits. Slide after armored frost bomb for example, slide after an air to air if you lack the spacing/time/stamina for a f42 follow up etc.