What's new

General/Other - Grandmaster Subzero Clone Glitch Nrs fix this

llabslb

R1D1_998
I already read it but it is not limitated as few characters as you said,my friend tested with a lots more.Seem like more big than you tested
I know, I was discussing the bug with other players on the thread. Managed to find the main issue as to why this happens and how it can be addressed. Finding the bug on other characters is pointless. As long as you know how to address the problem then it's fine.

I know, I was discussing the bug with other players on the thread. Managed to find the main issue as to why this happens and how it can be addressed. Finding the bug on other characters is pointless. As long as you know how to address the problem then it's fine.
I think not me even you can find a fix for this...that's NRS deal...that's why My friend focus on the fact it involved multiple characters and not just a couples.So isn't pointless.We spoke the same breh

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
@llabslb and I looked into this and from my findings it lead me to believe it's related to the Klone goes away on block programming. It wouldn't surprise me from NRS' piss poor testing and programming. If anyone would like to test vanilla MKX and see if it happens that would be great. It only seems to work if they're airborne, Sub blocks, and he wasn't crossed up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XyxXBi5P_U