What's new

Subzero August Patch Notes

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
This was literally my most disappointing part of the patch notes.

Was hoping he'd get something, anything that would make him not boring as all fuck to play.

Was really hoping the patch would release a 3rd tournament variation for everyone. =/

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Unfortunately d1 hitbox wasn't changed, but it looks like they toned down low profiling on some pokes (16 bit mentioned something like that) so things seem better now. I can't low profile Sub's d1 with Sonya's d3 anymore but I still can with Kitana's d3 and Erron's shit, for example.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
This was literally my most disappointing part of the patch notes.

Was hoping he'd get something, anything that would make him not boring as all fuck to play.

Was really hoping the patch would release a 3rd tournament variation for everyone. =/
The only thing I hoped for is d1 hitbox fix tbh but I expect things to be a bit better with the overall poke nerfs they did.

I didn't really expect they'd fix the other low profiling issues.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Don't think it's out yet. Couldn't find it after I downloaded the patch yesterday.
That's weird, it's listed in the patch notes. Maybe you gotta download it from the store? Or maybe they made an oopsy.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I'm pretty happy they decided to keep him untouched. I think he is one of the better balanced characters and I rather play him as he is than him receiving unnecessary nerfs.

I do wish they'd taken out his Frigid Storm move and replaced it with Rising Ice.