What's new

Sub-Zero's Animality and Friendship versions of Ice Klone

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I've found this video from a YouTuber named SinX6, who managed to find all of the versions of the Ice Klone that are clear easter eggs to the Animalities and Friendships in MK3, UMK3 and MKT. Those unique versions are of a penguin (Scorpion's Animality), a polar bear (Sub-Zero's Animality) and a snow man (Sub-Zero's Friendship).

Appearntly in order to get those versions of the Ice Klone you need to get specific Gear pieces, here is another video from another YouTuber named Royal T, who shows which Gear part you need to get the penguin versions of the Ice Klone, which is the Falling Avalanche Blades weapon piece.

Hope that I find them myself so I can use them online.

Last edited:

kcd117

Noob
I don't know for sure. I hope it's not the case, that would be awesome to use these Klones in Competitive mode.
It wouldn't be a problem unless it changes the clone's hitbox. But some other cool stuff like superman's blue lasers don't work on competitive mode. I hope it's not the case as I'm one piece away from that sick polar bear.

Roy Arkon

It wouldn't be a problem unless it changes the clone's hitbox. But some other cool stuff like superman's blue lasers don't work on competitive mode. I hope it's not the case as I'm one piece away from that sick polar bear.
I'm pretty certain the hitbox don't change with these new versions of the Klone.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
No, sadly they don't work in competitive mode. I have all of them. The MK victory pose one is one of my favorites.

Roy Arkon

No, sadly they don't work in competitive mode. I have all of them. The MK victory pose one is one of my favorites.
Wait there is an MK win pose Klone as well? That's cool, a bit sucks that it isn't allowed in competitive mode though.

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Wait there is an MK win pose Klone as well? That's cool, a bit sucks that it isn't allowed in competitive mode though.
Yeah it's the guy with one hand up, you get it when you acquire the old school ninja head and chest peices (not the klassic ones from mkx).

kcd117

Noob
I think the snowman and the penguin don't require a full set. The bear requires a 5 piece and the classic victory pose requires a 3 piece.

Roy Arkon

Hey guys I've just got the set of Epic Gear pieces for MK Winning Pose Ice Klone. You need to the following to get them:

1) Faultless Mask of Glacial Cold (Epic head piece)
2) Body Armor of the Lin Kuei Assassin (Epic body piece)
3) Lin Kuei Avengers's Deadly Blades (Epic weapon piece)

Here is a video from my channel showcasing Winning Pose Ice Klone and the Gear pieces for it.