What's new

Sub-Zero vs zoning

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Eh, while I think this is a good option for getting in, I don't think it's a better option than MB roll. This has to be done at the right range or you risk getting whiffed punished by your opponent. I even noticed a moment in the video where it looks like Deadshot, after the second straight shot, has recovered enough to get a potential B1 off or pressure if you actually are safe, the latter being better of course.

Eh, while I think this is a good option for getting in, I don't think it's a better option than MB roll. This has to be done at the right range or you risk getting whiffed punished by your opponent. I even noticed a moment in the video where it looks like Deadshot, after the second straight shot, has recovered enough to get a potential B1 off or pressure if you actually are safe, the latter being better of course.
This is actually a much better option then mb roll or slide like the previous post mentioned. Ill make a follow up vid.

I was getting blown up by GA arrows. Slide did not go under a single one. I still have hope for this character.