What's new

Breakthrough - Sub-Zero Sub Zero vs Possesed Anti Wakeup Tech

Me gusta. I Literally like it when Kenshi gets pwnd in this game, as he was OP in mk9. Get a Knockdown = Kenshi reckt.LOL.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
How can you mop us, when you're still getting mopped?
By whom?

Over the course of two days I racked up 52 wins and 0 losses vs Brady, who is the best Sub Zero in the Kenshi match up.

When it comes to mopping Sub Zero, I AM GOD.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
By whom?

Over the course of two days I racked up 52 wins and 0 losses vs Brady, who is the best Sub Zero in the Kenshi match up.

When it comes to mopping Sub Zero, I AM GOD.
You could do with a bit of modesty Tweedy. Yes I know you were being hyperbolic.

Wigy

There it is...
Yeah tweedy needs to stop posting posting about how great he is.

Nowhere near as much boasting from much much much better players.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
lol I remember this thread, just couldn't remember which one it was. I just remembered someone made a video then Tweedy came in and just jerked off all over everything

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I can't see how Possessed Kenshi ISN'T Sub-Zero's Worst match up.

52-0 seems about right.

I literally have no idea how to approach this match up VS a Solid Possessed. Intermediate or lower yeah I have a chance but an on point Solid as Fuck Possessed Kenshi I'm lost.
Yeah it sucks dick, i still think Lasher and Mystic are worse

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
Yeah it sucks dick, i still think Lasher and Mystic are worse
Yup, the Unholy 3 Shitty Male Match Ups for Sub-Zero.

Lasher you can at least use Unbreakable for a chance and I mean a chance. Takeda is also a Massive Pain. Mystic I can move some what...Possessed though guess wrong full screen and Die. Sucks for a Loyalist.
I think Lasher is ok mainly because he cant ever wake up in the corner against sub zero. The rest of the screen is the annoyance.

Mystic I haven't played much, but the annoying part of it is the level of respect that you have to give ermac and the meter he builds. Really annoying but cant say better or worse truthfully. Just make sure you take your turn and force him to be grounded.

Possesed is a pain in the ass, but the jump back anti-wakeup strategy in the corner paired with the mix fuzzy makes it slightly bearable but still complete aids. You just have to play on solid af reactions and not let possesed gimmick you at all. Its a pain in the ass to play, and probably the worst one I would say.

My ranking is Possesed, followed closely by Mystic, then Lasher.

Last edited:

hkriderz

Lin Kuei Scum, yellow robot enthusiast
I should update this thread with the more plausible anti-wakeup tech. These ones are meh.

exisTenz

Noob
Possessed is definitely up there with Mystic in terms of shittiness.
The anti wake up tech helps, but only IF I get him in the corner, 99% of my matches vs Possessed is where he rapes me on mid screen.