What's new

Match-up Discussion Sub-Zero vs Kung Lao

Art Killer B

[Mid-tier Humble-man]
I don't know if this is something old or new, but a few days ago while playing against Kung Lao, I found that you can interrupt his teleport with a slide. It seems kind of glitchy also and requires to be done really fast.

What happens is that the slide doesn't let KL to get to the other side and it seems to work for his EX teleport too.

Also, I want to add that is not precisely a good option (compared with other ways to deal with KL tele), but kind of interesting one.

I'll post a video soon.

EDIT: It seems to be a random thing.
But because I don't want this to be another 'Shoryuken's prison' or an MKFraud30.
I'll upload a video as soon as I can record it.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
He is talking about sliding KL on reaction to his tele. Worded it goofy though.
How would that work? I guess he would have to have godlike reactions and do it really early? B/c if you wait for the falling motion of the teleport, you're getting blown up.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Such a Slide would require admirable reaction speed indeed.
Still, you'd likely be better off, IF you're gonna try and punish the Tele in such a way, going for the walk back 22 Freeze just to ensure max damage. But I'm interested, yes.

Also, your avatar is fucking TERRIFYING.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
The title on this thread is titled wrong and I have NO idea what you're trying to explain after your terrible idea of sliding Kung Lao's teleport. Tom Brady showed us very well how to punish tele instant 3 and quite frankly I stick with a simple uppercut on reaction because it beats instant 3 and delayed 3.