What's new

Video/Tutorial Sub-Zero unbreakable 20% 1-bar corner kombo

Odoyle

Drops combos
Sub Zero players turned into Aquaman and Green Lantern players. The level of salt has died down at this point.

Sub better be good in MK10 damnit. How the hell does Sonya get a safe launching special while Sub gets a 9% -40something frames on block slide?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Sub Zero players turned into Aquaman and Green Lantern players. The level of salt has died down at this point.

Sub better be good in MK10 damnit. How the hell does Sonya get a safe launching special while Sub gets a 9% -40something frames on block slide?
I've been a sub main since umk3, but I think I'm ready to move to frost if she comes in mk10 and they don't put subby there.. but at least one of them should be there...

also I turned into a nightwing main :D

Odoyle

Drops combos
I've been a sub main since umk3, but I think I'm ready to move to frost if she comes in mk10 and they don't put subby there.. but at least one of them should be there...

also I turned into a nightwing main :D

They won't make MK10 without Sub-Zero. I'd put a lot of money on that.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM

Is that why they downplay their character so much?

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Oh honey... Your new to mk9 is understandable...

No one is getting hit by that shit, not even scrubby ass M2scrub or Au_digimon.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks

that's just not true

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I main Sub-Zero in MK9. I main Batman/Joker in Injustice I know to play with Aquaman, and I'm a little decent with GL. It has nothing to do with Sub though lol.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Is that why they downplay their character so much?
We have down play so NRS doesn't do to GL, what they did to subzero. No seriously GL is dumb, but to be fair, if you weren't dumb, you would be top 5 would you Kabal, Kenshi,Cyrax, Sonya, Freddie. Even if they nerf GL into the ground another character will take his place and be just as dumb if not worse, thus is the way of the fighting game. If you see a character with something stupid, just tell yourself they need it, once you embrace the way of the need you'll be less salty and maybe even not salty at all. Every time you see Cyrax 90% you for 1 bar of meter, just tell yourself he needs it, after all, if he didn't need it he wouldn't have it. every time you see Sonya and Kitanna pressure you with their safe normals into safe supers, just tell yourself they need it, if they didn't need it they wouldn't have it. ;)