What's new

Sub-Zero Roasts everyone in his intros

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Subby .... he is pretending he is the alpha-male of the game and he's rehearsing his "macho man boss persona" with false bravado provocative quotes , hehe :p :p

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
I mean... aside from the Skarlet one (and she gave him the opportunity on a plate suddenly trying to talk about how beautiful she is) it didn't look particularly roasting or macho. He even has an honest talk with Scorpion ("I'm not so cold to mock your pain"). He had some good lines in MKX too.

Btw, these aren't all the known dialogues, apparently there is a dialogue between Sub-Zero and Raiden both talking about dreaming about a land with basically Batman and Superman on it (both being in I2 as DLC guests).

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
kkkk ... I always think hilarious how upset Sub-Zero turns when someone call him "ninja", as he feels so uncomfortable and annoyed with the term .... by chance he thinks ninja is some sort of offense and harsh word to be called of ? hehe

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Scorpion is over here mourning the death of his family and Subs is like "I'm not so... COLD... as to mock your pain".

That's so tacky

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I mean... aside from the Skarlet one (and she gave him the opportunity on a plate suddenly trying to talk about how beautiful she is) it didn't look particularly roasting or macho. He even has an honest talk with Scorpion ("I'm not so cold to mock your pain"). He had some good lines in MKX too.

Btw, these aren't all the known dialogues, apparently there is a dialogue between Sub-Zero and Raiden both talking about dreaming about a land with basically Batman and Superman on it (both being in I2 as DLC guests).
Raiden: I dreamt of a strange and unjust world.
Sub-Zero: With a dark knight and a caped wonder.
Raiden: How could you know my dream?

That intro is missing.
Hear the Injustice reference here
0:24 mark

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'd be pissed too if I was forced to wear that hat. :p

But in all seriousness, idk, I don't feel like he's being all that savage in his lines. I mean, it's a plus if he is, but, to me, other than burning skarlet and telling geras that he should know he's going to lose... none of it really seems all that savage.

I feel like he was more savage in his MKX lines.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I wouldn't call him savage, just quite confident in his skills. He carries himself with a cool icy gravitas, which does make it seem like he's talking down to you and measuring you up at the same time.

He's not particularly fearful, and speaks like any distinguished leader of a large reputable clan would.

One of his best mid-fight lines so far:

Snowed under!

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I didn’t hear a single insult lol. What specific one do you mean as savage? I just heard him try to incorporate ice into his one liners lol. “I’ll ask again after you chill” lol.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
That hat is dope and fits his background. It's like ppl never seen that kind of Chinese cap before. He's a noble distinguished grandmaster. He doesn't skulk around like some edgy vagrant.
I don't care if it's authentic or not. It's ugly af. Which is why I'm so glad gear is a thing in this game. Day 1, that's shit gone for good for my sub.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Sub-Zero : Do you serve humanity?
Raiden : and the Elder Gods Sub-Zero
Sub-Zero : one can not serve two masters..

excellent touch..

Can be found here;

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I like the hat but I probably won’t use it either, I’ll probably just go with a head band and old man Sub tbh, that’s the coolest one I’ve seen so far.