What's new

Sub-Zero Reveal Trailer for Injustice 2

It isn't shitty at all. Period. There is no argument here. You can even play the character for FREE in his Multiverse missions. Claiming that you "have to" buy Sub-Zero so you can be more comfortable with the character competitively is 100% on you. Stop complaining that NRS isn't accommodating your personal preferences. Sack up and take responsibility for your decisions. It's not NRS job to pay for people's travel that want to attend tournaments. Players have to pay both the cost of attending as well as the price of time they spend learning. You're no different. $5 or $6 is too much for you? Cool. That's your choice. Play the characters you have and stop whining that NRS isn't holding it for you when you take a leak.
kk

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Gameplay looks incredible but his aesthetic design looks hella dumb. Did Jim Lee design this? Usually I dig his stuff.
Can't really disagree with that either. This Sub-Zero look and Scorpion's from I1 just don't give me that MK feel. I understand Jim Lee is a comic book artist. He is probably good at comics but this is a different kind of art. If they are going to have MK characters in I2 they need to have the regular MK artists do their designs.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Can't really disagree with that either. This Sub-Zero look and Scorpion's from I1 just don't give me that MK feel. I understand Jim Lee is a comic book artist. He is probably good at comics but this is a different kind of art. If they are going to have MK characters in I2 they need to have the regular MK artists do their designs.
Or they could ask Decay to do his magic.

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
MB Roll's invincible frames get through almost everything in the game. I don't expect the Clone to change that.
I feel like Sub Zero players are going to get used to grabbing people out of MB roll if they do it too much when clone is out.
Unless they roll when he throws an ice ball which I guess is what will happen so ignore what I said.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I think an actual DC character would have fit in better. Also that was 2 weeks too long for them to fix it.
Nobody even knew how to actually punish teleport still lol. Plus people figured out that he had actual issues (that me and PL had noticed like 5 minutes into labbing him) that no one bothered to actually assess.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
He should be the exception because he is a dlc character that we have to pay for post release. It's an asshole move to charge us for a character that is literally recycled (I get it some things will be different) from their previous game. They knew he was going to be dlc, they new they could make a shit load of money off of him, and they knew that they were going to use a lot of the same stuff which is understandable but making us pay for him is a cash grab.
If it's not broken, why fix it?

Sub Zero had one of the most useful and coolest strings in MKX. I'm glad their back. Most people would of been disappointed with "new strings". Its really a treat to have MKX strings in this game.

If it's not broken, why fix it?

Sub Zero had one of the most useful and coolest strings in MKX. I'm glad their back. Most people would of been disappointed with "new strings". Its really a treat to have MKX strings in this game.
I'm not saying change his design. I'm saying it's a dick move to make him one of the dlc characters...implying they needed extra time to make him so they charge for him.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I'm not saying change his design. I'm saying it's a dick move to make him one of the dlc characters...implying they needed extra time to make him so they charge for him.
They did need "extra time" to make his trait and also combos/moves work in Injustice 2.

Its crazy to think they didn't work on him. U can't just grab an MKX character and port him. Was it less work? Yeah but its appreciated work for us Sub 0 fans!!!

They did need "extra time" to make his trait and also combos/moves work in Injustice 2.

Its crazy to think they didn't work on him. U can't just grab an MKX character and port him. Was it less work? Yeah but its appreciated work for us Sub 0 fans!!!
I know that it's literally not a direct port dude. C'mon...

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I know that it's literally not a direct port dude. C'mon...
IMO it doesn't matter. They reuse old stuff. Good for them if u don't like it don't buy it. Scorpion was the most/biggest DLC for injustice 1. So don't support and see what happens.'

EDIT: u know both sub and raiden (maybe Spawn) will kill all DLC right?? Shit they can re-release scrop and more then half of TYM will be hyped as FUCK

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Scorpion was the highest selling DLC character in Injustice, the guest characters in MKX outsold the MK characters, you guys act like nobody wants guest characters and that it's a waste of a slot. When really more people want them as evidenced by sales. I agree that there should only be one or 2 guest characters and that MKX over did it, but if Sub-Zero is the only guest, or Spawn too, I don't see what's so terrible.