What's new

Sub-Zero Reset 50/50

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
THIS IS ALREADY KN.... Im just kidding.

Sorry I don't have anything useful to add., how much of a gap is there between the first jump 2 and the second? Can they duck and beat it or poke or anything? What about a MB'd b3?

Asov

Noob
THIS IS ALREADY KN.... Im just kidding.

Sorry I don't have anything useful to add., how much of a gap is there between the first jump 2 and the second? Can they duck and beat it or poke or anything? What about a MB'd b3?
Mmm i suck at testing, LOL

I think you can duck it but cant poke, and have to block the overhead, (you can mix it with a low). If you backdash you eat one punch if is not a cross-up, if its a cross-up you eat two punches, but is weird test this vs. dummy. Cant MB B3 i believe.

Im very noob, if someone can test it i would really appreciate it.

kcd117

Noob
The problem is that the second j2 is a mid and can be neutral ducked, and it also has a gap. It's useful but not guaranteed, you may also throw out an air hammer sometimes to blow them up for trying to mbb3 or neutral duck it. It all comes down to a guess, but I'd rather do 22 after the command grab.

Asov

Noob
The problem is that the second j2 is a mid and can be neutral ducked, and it also has a gap. It's useful but not guaranteed, you may also throw out an air hammer sometimes to blow them up for trying to mbb3 or neutral duck it. It all comes down to a guess, but I'd rather do 22 after the command grab.
You can make it overhead and punish duck:

But this one can be backdashed free.

Asov

Noob
You can make it overhead and cross-up too, the timing is very tricky nonetheless, but can be done.

Overhead cross-up:

Overhead no cross-up:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Make sure to record a setup and actually try to block it. You can't rely on just the game telling you it crosses up.

Asov

Noob
Make sure to record a setup and actually try to block it. You can't rely on just the game telling you it crosses up.
Ok, thanks, I tested that. Its pretty inconsistent, first of all, making the jump 2 an overhead is a pain in the ass.

If you make it an overhead sometimes you can duck it sometimes you eat the overhead and the combo.
Sometimes you can block back and block all the strings or backdash and sometimes you need to block back the jump 2 and change for the 112. The gap between jumps 2 is the difference, if you delay the second 2 hit the gap is gonna be bigger and the opponent has some more options.