What's new

Question - Cryomancer sub zero online help

Even online I'm fine hitconfirming B12, this isn't bragging or anything this is one everyone should be capable of I think
I have been practicing b12 into iceball for 2 hours this morning, this is a must be able to do under pressure I agree. Also if it doesn't hit confirm you can go for b12 2 and get a push back.

I just haven't played fighting games in awhile, mostly battlefield on pc and need for speed on ps4.

Having to learn all the basics over again. But, getting a b12 iceball into jip f1,2,2 cold blood is very satisfying.

Also I noticed b2 in the corner to get both of them in a row you need to space back with d4, at least I do.

I agree though, you can usually sneak the iceball in b12. We need a few other fast strings, or, let cold blood have a bleed or slow effect like catroops would be amazing. Not going to happen but oh well.

Just feels like if you aren't 100% in control you are just watching them combo you to death.

Have 2 videos, I know I am a scrub but please watch and tell me how to improve, thanks in advance.
I am bad at applying pressure, I don't use run enough, just kinda learned run lol, umm, didn't use good mix ups but instead wait to punish to much. He also got me on delayed wake up at least twice. Ummm, just looked like a noob sub zero the whole time other than landing a few combos.

Every person I've played who used grandmaster just hides behind the ice clone and throws ice balls the entire match, hide behind ice clone. Throw ice balls, throws ice clone. Very predictable, maybe i just haven't played anyone who uses that variation very well but then again I've played tons of grandmasters and they have all had the same game plan.

I don't play gm, cryomamcer thread. To see gm see Tom play, guy is an artist. I like gm, but if cryomamcer fails me I would try u breakable next, I do love the clone chip though.

Ninjutsu scorpion and Liu Lang are fun, but, I feel they aren't as skillful as sub zero is, plus I have always used sub, nostalgia I guess.

Anyone found any new combos by the way? Keep hoping b33 into something besides ex hammer will show up.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I think using Grandmaster could be argued as skilful as LK or Scorp because of the non-linear nature of making the Clone work, and slightly harder execution, but I think Cryomancer is much easier. In fact, he's the simplest character in the game, with the easiest combos. That being said, it doesn't matter, if you love Sub and this variation go for it, he's good to get comfortable with things and has his own strengths

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Every person I've played who used grandmaster just hides behind the ice clone and throws ice balls the entire match, hide behind ice clone. Throw ice balls, throws ice clone. Very predictable, maybe i just haven't played anyone who uses that variation very well but then again I've played tons of grandmasters and they have all had the same game plan.
Very dangerous, as you can run up to clone, jump over it, and punish ice ball for a full combo. I'll switch from GM to Cryo if I ever play a random SZ to show them just how awful a tactic that is. Clone gets way too much respect from the common player.