What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster Sub-Zero needs B12~Clone and F42~Clone to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I want the clone to work? I simply like it to freeze you if you touch it. Is that wrong of me? All im saying is that if they dont fix the collision on the clone that maybe something else should be adjusted such as a safer clone cancel.
I hear ya, and I'm not really opposed to making its hitbox bigger I guess. I'm just saying I think clone has lots of room for exploration left first.

C'mon son..... If we have absolutely no idea of how sub Zero works, can we just not comment?
I dunno, that post is getting likes by some knowledgeable people up there heh. What part of it is wrong do you think?

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I need to check, he moves slightly forward when doing the fast sword moves.
He can do a low sword on reaction to punish it IIRC no meter. If you want, you can spend a bar for EX OH Sword popup launcher provided the clone and another button did not hit you out of the armor.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Sub Zero is overrated by most. He has punishable mixups and low damage outside of a few specific setups, and this is in a game where Raiden and Dvorah take 35-40% safely. His footsies are not as good as the top 5 because they lack the range and speed that those characters have, and they are also less safe. This problem is even worse outside of grandmaster. I will still use Sub for a few matchups but maining solely him is pointless imo.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Sub Zero is overrated by most. He has punishable mixups and low damage outside of a few specific setups, and this is in a game where Raiden and Dvorah take 35-40% safely. His footsies are not as good as the top 5 because they lack the range and speed that those characters have, and they are also less safe. This problem is even worse outside of grandmaster. I will still use Sub for a few matchups but maining solely him is pointless imo.
Do we have a definitive top 5 now? It's been two months and with how much has been found already, you could argue that there may very well already be one.

MUERTE

Banned
lmao why is this kommunity still entertaining toms cry baby threads?
paulo can you just let tom have ur job so he can build the sub zero of his dreams???
lbsh even then he still wont win a thing

ps: online scrubs please stop idolizing mid tier players and making them feel like top players

lmao why is this kommunity still entertaining toms cry baby threads?
paulo can you just let tom have ur job so he can build the sub zero of his dreams???
lbsh even then he still wont win a thing

ps: online scrubs please stop idolizing mid tier players and making them feel like top players
I never knew that asking for the clone to freeze ppl who touch it was crying as it seemed reasonable. This thread was an alternative in case the clone cant be fixed to work right.

And this mid tier player sure has a lot of top 8's for mid tier ability. I'll get it together in MKX, just need more practice. However, regardless how you feel, I doubt even you can not make an argument against me being an expert or the expert on this character. I'd really just like the clone to work right over all else. Again, this was simply an alternative..

DavS13

Noob
There is a variation system for a reason, not all characters can punish f42 clone and b12 clone like kenshi can. You have 2 other variations you can fall back on, or just deal with the bad matchup instead of whining for buffs.

MUERTE

Banned
damnit, that was a cool calm calculated response from brady... salty/mad brady was not activated
i must be losing my touch.....
apologies TYM

Status
Not open for further replies.