Sektor - 5/5
Shang Tsung - 4/6
Sheeva - 6/4
Sindel - 4/6
Skarlet - 3/7
Smoke - 3/7
Sonya - 4/6
Stryker - 6/4

If anybody wants to go fishing for info from the old matchup thread you can still find it here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-zero-matchup-discussion.15573/

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Most recent matchup chart by Brady...

Baraka - 6/4
Cyber Sub - 7/3
Cyrax - 3/7
Ermac - 5/5
Freddy - 3/7
Jade - 6/4
Jax - 4/6
J. Cage - 6/4
Kabal - 3/7
Kano - 7/3
Kenshi - 1/9
Kitana - 3/7
Kung Lao - 4/6
Liu Kang - 4/6
Mileena - 5/5
Nightwolf - 7/3
Noob - 4/6
Quan Chi - 6/4
Raiden - 4/6
Rain - 6/4
Reptile - 5/5
Scorpion - 5/5
Sektor - 5/5
Shang Tsung - 4/6
Sheeva - 6/4
Sindel - 4/6
Skarlet - 3/7
Smoke - 3/7
Sonya - 4/6
Stryker - 6/4

If anybody wants to go fishing for info from the old matchup thread you can still find it here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-zero-matchup-discussion.15573/
My changes

Sektor 4 6
Sonya 5 5
Ernac 4 6
Shang 5 5
Mileena 6 4
Sheeva 7 3

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Nah at best its even and at worst slight advantage Sonya, She's like Cage only its harder to get on her and get that initial life lead and she has options at full screen plus better armor.
Not really. Still slide her stupid rings. Or trade on a read. She has safe armor... But worse footsie options vs clone without meter.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
Not really. Still slide her stupid rings. Or trade on a read. She has safe armor... But worse footsie options vs clone without meter.
Isn't sliding rings only doeable at certain distances? Anyway Rings is more of a footsie tool in this match, if she thinks you're gonna try and bait her into D4ing the clone she'll fire off a ring.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Just an observation, I feel Sub/CSZ may be 6-4 by now. Nothing has really changed but he CSZ can keep Sub's wake up and corner game honest enough to stand ground, even if it doesn't get him out. I think Sub would only take 7+ games if the CSZ player is horrendously wreckless.

But that's all it is, an observation, I haven't seen anybody really discuss the matchup in months, maybe J360 can give a more honest opinion?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Just an observation, I feel Sub/CSZ may be 6-4 by now. Nothing has really changed but he CSZ can keep Sub's wake up and corner game honest enough to stand ground, even if it doesn't get him out. I think Sub would only take 7+ games if the CSZ player is horrendously wreckless.

But that's all it is, an observation, I haven't seen anybody really discuss the matchup in months, maybe J360 can give a more honest opinion?
its defo 7 3, armour and clone dont make it easy for him and D4 is a great tool

one char can play keepaway, the other cant.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Nah at best its even and at worst slight advantage Sonya, She's like Cage only its harder to get on her and get that initial life lead and she has options at full screen plus better armor.
Lol hard to get in on? Every ring = slide. You're in. And IMO in this mu, you don't even wanna be in. Get the life less and she's gotta come to you. And idk about you guys, but that's what I want.