What's new

Guide - Grandmaster Sub Zero Grandmaster Beginners Guide by MK_Buffalo

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I labbed this a bit. This doesn't work after the longer combos. This one is a restand. Unfortunately, since this is a frame trap there, only the Throw and the B33xxFrost Bomb work on the lower part. Everything else doesn't work.

Here's a kombo:

B33xxFrost Bomb, NJP, FJP, FJP, 1,1,123xxSlide. 24%

I have a hunch that there's a limit of this working. Will gonna investigate it tomorrow. Now I have a headache to keep on.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I labbed this a bit. This doesn't work after the longer combos. This one is a restand. Unfortunately, since this is a frame trap there, only the Throw and the B33xxFrost Bomb work on the lower part. Everything else doesn't work.

Here's a kombo:

B33xxFrost Bomb, NJP, FJP, FJP, 1,1,123xxSlide. 24%

I have a hunch that there's a limit of this working. Will gonna investigate it tomorrow. Now I have a headache to keep on.
The video is obviously a joke. There's a better combo you can do from b33 frost bomb: b33xxfrost bomb, b2, d1(x4), b12 slide

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
The video is obviously a joke. There's a better combo you can do from b33 frost bomb: b33xxfrost bomb, b2, d1(x4), b12 slide
I know this combo, bruh, however, why do you think that this video is a joke? I know that he indeed trolled a bit there, but for me this tech is very interesting, and I could bring out a combo after the frozen downed opponent.

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
Wow. This EX Ice Klone above the opponent is something new. Gotta lab it. It will be a good opportunity to surprise my opponents like this. It's like TG Raiden's Bolt being stuck at the corner.
Seriously? This is extremely old.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/otg-ice-clone-combos-setups-and-more.56729/

I even made a long video about the Hover Klone last year.

Even better B33xxBomb, B2, D1(x4), B12xxKlone, NJP, FJ2, F12.

Last edited:

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I trust this is the video sent to the devtest team to NRS so they can reproduce all the bugs with clone coming out and fix them thus nerfing that POS into THE GROUND.