What's new

Strategy - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero gimmick thread

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
I
Because of his large hitbox it might push him into the clone but it is really unlikely that it actually combos and you can't just block it
Like I said Il post avid when I found it. It says 2hit combo on the screen and my friend labbed it after. No reason why would he lie. I haven't tested it myself after those matches

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
12 xx MB clone combos on some but... I wouldn't get your hopes up. There aren't any pokes that /don't/ enable the ability to block.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Tested it myself now. If they neep bloking after d4 it doesnt combo. My bad, thought my friend labbed it through. But it will connectif they stop blocking for some reason. I suppose I stopped bloking in match. Sry for spreading false shit. Embarrassing :(

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Tested it myself now. If they neep bloking after d4 it doesnt combo. My bad, thought my friend labbed it through. But it will connectif they stop blocking for some reason. I suppose I stopped bloking in match. Sry for spreading false shit. Embarrassing :(
No problem this thread isn't super serious. It's meant to talk about stuff like this.

Anonymiz

who want it!
Besides D3D3D3D3D3D3D3 B2/Throw, id have to say, midscreen just set out klone and while they sit there and hold block, run up and throw.

ha haaa i thought I was the only one who did this. and then when they see me do it a few times and try to attack Ill run up and start a low combo or hit them with a back 2... love it!!!

flappysamyhamy

EMPEROR FLAPPY / EGGPLANT
in the corner, 12 ex clone and f33 ex clone followed by run up and grab cannot be teched by a lot of characters, ill make a list later, it could lead to some interesting resets from b12, ive found 47% but i haven't played with it too much.
Also i'll have to check on this, but I think large characters get frozen if they duck, so that leaves them to only armoring or jumping.