What's new

General/Other Sub-Zero Buffs

-Community wants all resets removed from MK9 in a custom PC mod-

-Somehow it's okay if Sub gets his back :DOGE-

But in all seriousness, some of these suggestions are extremely trivial, even if EX clone absorbed armour, people would learn to dash block it. (Which isn't as hard as you may think, it's just that as things stand, 75% of the roster have a way around it regardless lol.)

Sub's problems in a nutshell - designed as a turtle character, gets out-turtled by everyone not named Johnny Cage.
what buffs would you give Sub to let him compete with Kabal?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Cancellable ice puddle would be so freakin awesome. Would make that move worth something! haha

Plus more gimmicks, which is a plus for my Sub.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
- 2 a true mid.
- B2 armor like an AE focus attack or make him use meter to get the armor like IGAU.
- F4 safe.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Not trying to be an asshole but whats the point of reviving this thread? I feel like we're just beating a dead horse at this time.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Well this is probably a good time to ask this question:

If Sub-Zero do make a return ( Highly unlikely though) or Frost is in the game will most of you guys stick around ?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Cancellable ice puddle would be so freakin awesome. Would make that move worth something! haha

Plus more gimmicks, which is a plus for my Sub.
That 2~ipc pressure though.
Wait...

Well this is probably a good time to ask this question:

If Sub-Zero do make a return ( Highly unlikely though) or Frost is in the game will most of you guys stick around ?
I can't imagine an MK game without Sub-Zero, sorry.