What's new

Sub-Zero background bounce setup

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
What's the mix-up after the standing reset? It looked like you followed with that high/mid kick (whatever tf it is) but any kind of block should beat that, no?

If Sub doesn't have any actual mix options there to start that second combo I gotta agree with the other Mike.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
What's the mix-up after the standing reset? It looked like you followed with that high/mid kick (whatever tf it is) but any kind of block should beat that, no?

If Sub doesn't have any actual mix options there to start that second combo I gotta agree with the other Mike.
Second combo started with b23- f3 bounce cancel and that is high, low , overhead. Sub-Zero does not have an overhead starter outside of f3. 111 ends in an overhead which is also special cancelable and 113 ends with a low which is safe.

Chimbz

I named my dick Grayson
Mhmm I'm a bit iffy on this one. Doesn't feel viable, try to use something up with the clone. BG bounces are hard knockdowns, maybe there's a setup somewhere there. This seems like it'll work once and then the opponent will always block it.

22 staggers after MB command grab and gives you tons of time to f3/b11 for the low or overhead mix. Obviously, you can react to the f3.

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Mhmm I'm a bit iffy on this one. Doesn't feel viable, try to use something up with the clone. BG bounces are hard knockdowns, maybe there's a setup somewhere there. This seems like it'll work once and then the opponent will always block it.
Yea Day 1 stuff bro Also b23 string tick throws so thats another option if they start blocking