What's new

Sub-Zero and Liu Kang Confirmed by Best Buy Canada

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Except MK9 wasnt about mix mix mix, it had very few characters like that (freddy is one of the main ones i can think of) that was only introduced with mkx. So no it doesnt need to be super mix heavy faceroll extravaganza.
mk9 wasn't about mixups because you died while blocking cause all the good characters were fucking absurd. Johnny did a billion damage on every block, kabal could throw out more fireballs than a marvel vs capcom character etc etc. MK9 while I love it was a fully busted game.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I'm not saying Sub and Liu aren't in the game, but let's take a moment to remember when Gamestop leaked Shang Tsung for MKX.

Wigy

There it is...
mk9 wasn't about mixups because you died while blocking cause all the good characters were fucking absurd. Johnny did a billion damage on every block, kabal could throw out more fireballs than a marvel vs capcom character etc etc. MK9 while I love it was a fully busted game.
Somehow still a million times more fun

Alec

Noob
I'm not saying Sub and Liu aren't in the game, but let's take a moment to remember when Gamestop leaked Shang Tsung for MKX.
Those are leak mix-ups. Maybe, that's why they've leaked Sub-Zero and Liu Kang of all people this time, a bit on the safe side, labbing that option select.