What's new

Video/Tutorial - Grandmaster SUB ZERO 48% CORNER COMBO, NO METER, READY TO SET UP. Is it practical?

Is it practical this combo?

ice clone B12 ice burst 1 D1 B21 ice clone NJP JIP F12
At the end, it cuases a hard knockdown for you to make the ice clone set up.

When it comes to females characters, you can use this combos but timing is hard, and causes less damage:
ice clone B12 ice burst 1 B3 ice clone NJP JIP F12

What happend if the got block? the ice burst explosion is safe if the clone is a bit distant from corner? if it so, you can keep presuaring.

The first string B12 can be replace with somethig like B33 or 12 for a low String. It causes less damage but you need to mix up sometimes.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Well, it's not too impractical, but you can do the same damage off both a low and overhead starter

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
I have a similar combos in the grandmaster thread that do the same damage, set up the right spacing for shatter combos to work, works off highs and low, and is unisex.

I'm also in the process of figuring out which strings create the right spacing

It's a huge mind game, really. In order to get the shattered clone to combo, you have to be not only in front of the clone, but you have to come in almost immediately after you put your clone up. So many things can happen if you go for it too much, the most consistent being blown up by NJPs or down pokes. It takes a lot of conditioning against actual good players.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
@Knoterror It's an option and options are good. You can consistently set up the right clone spacing easily off any bnb. You can also make tweaks to your combo on the fly if shatter didn't juggle high enough.

You go in right away and be rewarded with huge damage, do you realize how that scares an opponent into wanting to react? You can literally sit back let them hang themselves, counter and setup the same situation. Best part is if you delay you still have access to the old clone combo bnbs because you would have killed the time required to setup a clone after cool down. Either way you taking substantial chunks of life from the opponent.

@Knoterror It's an option and options are good. You can consistently set up the right clone spacing easily off any bnb. You can also make tweaks to your combo on the fly if shatter didn't juggle high enough.

You go in right away and be rewarded with huge damage, do you realize how that scares an opponent into wanting to react? You can literally sit back let them hang themselves, counter and setup the same situation. Best part is if you delay you still have access to the old clone combo bnbs because you would have killed the time required to setup a clone after cool down. Either way you taking substantial chunks of life from the opponent.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't say it was impractical. It's just a risk with a nice reward. Abuse it and you get blown up though. You have to mix in clone setups and then just stand there and block sometimes. Like I said, it requires conditioning.

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
I have to see how it could get blown up because I was watching Brady stream the other night and he was doing corner clone setups into overhead that snuffed out quick armored reversals, and other escape options.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
We can get it up to 52% meterless NP and thats off an overhead, or we can match it with a low starter, and it's been known about since like the first couple of weeks, it's just so situational that its not even necessary to learn it to play the character tbqh lol