What's new

Styker Corner Infinite

LK-7T2

Noob
How is this possible? near the corner i do popup, gun, jk, lp, gun, then after that they alway fall before i jk again, or if i jk earlier the lp won't hit. :?

Derek

Noob
Your timing is off and you're probably not canceling the LP. Learn it on Kano first because he's easiest to do it on then Jax, then Kung/Kabal and followed by female ninjas. I say it in that particular order because those characters get hit by the gun higher in the air and make it easier to juggle them. Other than that the only real tip I can give you is practice, practice, practice.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I noticed his infinite works better on certain characters compared to some others

Derek

Noob
MKF30 said:
Yeah, I noticed his infinite works better on certain characters compared to some others
As I said in my first post some characters went hit by the gun in the air are actually higher up in the air.

LK-7T2 said:
How is this possible? near the corner i do popup, gun, jk, lp, gun, then after that they alway fall before i jk again, or if i jk earlier the lp won't hit. :?
The spacing from the corner has to be the right range. pop up, deep jk, lp, gun, jk, lp, gun and so on. you have to pause a little between the lp and gun. So the LP pushes you out of the corner and sets you up for your next jk.

hope this helps. Look up some stryker corner inf vids as a reference.

MKF30

I get it down partially most of the time, has anyone done it just using LP? Most likely more difficult that way as oppose to HP I'd imagine

dubson

Noob
MKF30 said:
I get it down partially most of the time, has anyone done it just using LP? Most likely more difficult that way as oppose to HP I'd imagine
Uh yes, it is done constantly with just using LP, only using HP when they get higher and is only needed if they get too high, and no its not difficult that way, seeing as it is default.

Sorry, your statement didnt make much sense.

I think you are confused or something, or well, you dont really know what your talking about...

MKF30

Dubson said:
MKF30 said:
Uh yes, it is done constantly with just using LP, only using HP when they get higher and is only needed if they get too high, and no its not difficult that way, seeing as it is default.

I think you are confused or something, or well, you dont really know what your talking about...
Not at all confused...not sure why you thought that I was just asking a question, I hardly if at all use him. I asked out of curiousity, I could read his guide but figured this way is faster

dubson

Noob
MKF30 said:
Dubson said:
MKF30 said:

Not at all confused...not sure why you thought that I was just asking a question, I hardly if at all use him. I asked out of curiousity, I could read his guide but figured this way is faster
Well there ya go :wink:

MKF30

Yeah, most of the time I read the guides(if I use that character) to see if I can learn something new I don't already know but if there's threads like these, figure why not just ask since someone will answer fast. 8)

I also could just ask shock since him, DED literally know everything about the game but don't want to bother him with such a small question unless I really want to know what works, what doesn't etc.