What's new

Stupido game

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Yeah zoners stop that shit come and fight me like a man. Yeah and that goes for mashers and spammers too.

Yeah

MK is only dead because Jacqui broke the rules of the game for the fourth time and killed the game. Hopefully in MK12 they can get rid of all the annoying zoning and spam so we can finally win with real skill only.
i wonder if NRS are ever gonna admit that jacqui is kobra-levels of bad and stop trying to force this tryhard character down everyones throats.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
i wonder if NRS are ever gonna admit that jacqui is kobra-levels of bad and stop trying to force this tryhard character down everyones throats.
The only Kombat Kids I like are Takeda & MKX Cassie. They toned Cassie down so much in MK11 when she was the coolest & funniest character in MKX.

Honestly if we could list every bad decision NRS made when it came to MK11 but we would be here for years & in the end of it the list would probably be longer than War & Peace.

The only Kombat Kids I like are Takeda & MKX Cassie. They toned Cassie down so much in MK11 when she was the coolest & funniest character in MKX.

Honestly if we could list every bad decision NRS made when it came to MK11 but we would be here for years & in the end of it the list would probably be longer than War & Peace.
cassie is cool just because the idea of johnny and sonya being becoming married is so funny, and she takes that millenial role well. but i dont get why there had to be 3 more copies of that role. takeda could actually have had a cool techno-ninja vibe about him but they made him so whimsy.

They toned Cassie down so much in MK11 when she was the coolest & funniest character in MKX.
Keep in mind Cassie is a completely different person in Story Mode and Versus in both games. Her Story Mode character in Mortal Kombat 11 is a natural evolution of her Story Mode character from Mortal Kombat X.

The annoying smart-mouthed Versus mode character is non-canon.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Does this thread need to be open? Perhaps we should pin some beginner friendly guides on MK11 and stuff. Like Frame data and YOU. Jailing 101 (no cops included).

Questions? Comments? Concerns?