What's new

Strykers' infinite.

Birkin

Noob
I watched the video and it seemed that the gun stopped faster than usual, is there a trick to that or is that video just sped up, or perhaps my eyes are wrong. I just need confirmation of this.

Also, do I time the F, F, Y to the end of the gun's animation or do I do it before it's over. Thanks for the help.

i personally start pressting F F F F F F F F F non stop as soon as the gun comes out, people tell me i buffer the move way to fast because sometimes the gun doesn't hit cause i don't take a step in when fighting against kung lao,

also this isn't inf, inf is in the corner and you don't do the baton dash

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You want the gun to hit the opponent towards the end of animation, enable slightly faster recovery.

Birkin

Noob
Well, after much practicing, I am able to get full cross-screen on Stryker and the Male Ninjas (harder for them).

ded

Elder God
ilovepoop said:
also this isn't inf, inf is in the corner and you don't do the baton dash
you can switch the corners using cross jk, aalp, gun, so yeah, its an inf :wink:

Birkin said:
ded_, how do you do it on the female Ninjas? aaHP, cancel, HP gun or aaHPHPHP gun?
i can promise you it aint aaHPHPHP for that only works on few select characters and female ninja's are not one of them

ded

Elder God
ilovepoop said:
Birkin said:
ded_, how do you do it on the female Ninjas? aaHP, cancel, HP gun or aaHPHPHP gun?
i can promise you it aint aaHPHPHP for that only works on few select characters and female ninja's are not one of them

i usualy go with aaHP, F+HP, Gun. but female ninjas have the ability to be juggle most higher from stryker's gun, so i rarely catch someone mid-screen, often they are just near the corner where you can do the corner infinite.

as for 3 punches variation its possible, but almost impossible in a vs game, and vs female ninjas you have to do it like reptile inf (aahpx2, f+hp, gun).

here is a clip with 3 punches gun and out of corner infinite in one:

http://mk.ediko.net/umk3/strykersucks.wmv 8)

One thing I can add is when doing the gun, it's kinda like Mileena's ball roll, where you have a lot of time between hitting Back and then Forward. I usually do the two punches, hit back and then walk forward a little bit, and when you hit HP, the gun comes right out.

So, it doesn't have to be instant B, F, HP... it could be Back..... Forward (hold Forward)........ HP. This is especially necessary for those hard-to-hit guys like Shang Tsung and Sheeve, and even Kung Lao sometimes.

I hope that helps a little.

Birkin

Noob
Well, my main problem right now is that the second punch misses, I can sometimes get it, but it misses on the second dash, and I'm doing the dash right after the gun, so maybe they're getting too high? Any tips?

Also, if anyone (you should know who) happens to have a video of doing it to a male Ninja and Kabal please post it. Thanks.

Birkin said:
Well, my main problem right now is that the second punch misses, I can sometimes get it, but it misses on the second dash, and I'm doing the dash right after the gun, so maybe they're getting too high? Any tips?

Also, if anyone (you should know who) happens to have a video of doing it to a male Ninja and Kabal please post it. Thanks.
male ninja's and kabal are like the easiest people to do it on, for male ninja's aaHP half a step foreward aaHP, Gun, think of it like reptiles aaHPhp step foreward aaHP again its like that, well thats how i learned at least

Birkin said:

male ninja's and kabal are like the easiest people to do it on, for male ninja's aaHP half a step foreward aaHP, Gun, think of it like reptiles aaHPhp step foreward aaHP again its like that, well thats how i learned at least

and for kabal you should not have any problem getting aaHPHP, or even sometimes aaHPHPHP to get them even higher

DAVE101 said:
Rockzilla220 said:
Alot of the videos are sped up a little bit.
Who told you this?
I remember seeing Shock saying something about how some of the combos in MKT Broken were done in a slowed down version and then sped up to normal. That was what I was referring to though.

Shock's comment on MKT Broken V.3 said:
I think you mean "programmed" and nothing in this video as far as I know was programmed, slow mo on some, but no preset button combinations via macro.

Stryker's inf trouble

hi guys, im getting troubles with the stryker's inf

i do the HK, HP, HP, LP, riot gun, baton dash, aaHP,HP, but when im trying to riot gun for second time, i can not use it, its like is has not completed the recovery time or i dunno :sad:

please, can someone help me? i will appreciate it a lot... :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Space out your timing a bit more and you'll get it. Utilize every bit of delay in the moves you can.