What's new

Strongest opponent Scorpion could beat?

With Scorpions inclusion into Injustice I was wondering for any MK and DC fans to help me out in discussing....in a canon strength based fight with no prep time who is the strongest DC character Scorpion could take?

He's proven to be at least Meta Human strength able to tear humans limbs clean off so my bets so far is he could at the very least take Bane but from then onwards I'm not so sure.

Just a topic for a bit of fun discussion :)

Had anyone from DC killed a hell monster before? Is scorpion considered a demon even? I'm fuzzy on my mk background lol

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Scorpion can't be killed and he's pretty much immortal
Simply being immortal doesn't mean you can't get beaten up (or throw into space so we know he has no chance against some characters...)

And judging by the amount of times Scorpion has been ripped in half, exploded into 11 ribcages and frozen solid and then shattered into pieces we can see that he isn't indestructible by any means just his soul lives on.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
His swords are magical I think so he could theoretically kill superman.

he's also the only character I know of now in the DC universe who actually kills people. I'm version I'll get blown up for this - I don't know DC lore very well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
If I am not mistaken Scorpion is a specter whereas Noob is a wraith and I think in the MK cannon there is an explaination as to what the differences are. Technically Scorpion is immortal, his physical body will be destroyed, but his soull will return in a new body once summoned.

His swords are magical I think so he could theoretically kill superman.

he's also the only character I know of now in the DC universe who actually kills people. I'm version I'll get blown up for this - I don't know DC lore very well.

He's way way too slow to even Tag supes let alone kill him, also magic alone is not supermans weakness, it just effects him about as much as anyone else would but he still needs to have the strength to actually injure supes with it.

Also many of the DC villains have killed before (lobo and DS in particular since they're bounty hunters/ assassins)

I understand Scorpion can't die forever but neither can many people in DC, that doesn't mean they can't BE KILLED for a while anyway. I'm more talking about who could he fight and not get killed and have to spawn in a new body.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
He's way way too slow to even Tag supes let alone kill him, also magic alone is not supermans weakness, it just effects him about as much as anyone else would but he still needs to have the strength to actually injure supes with it.
true but isn't superman so fast that nobody would be able top catch him? not even flash?

doomsday beat him and he's not super fast?

I'm not really arguing because I don't know. feel free to link me stuff or toe things out if you feel like it :)

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
true but isn't superman so fast that nobody would be able top catch him? not even flash?

I'm not really arguing because I don't know. feel free to link me stuff or toe things out if you feel like it :)

What ? Doomsday is super fast.

Flash is faster than Superman on foot...it's just Flash can't fly :V

Doomsday is actually pretty fast but I think for the sake of the plot they made Superman fight him out a lot slower so people could actually see the fight xD

Well, he could just transport everyone to the netherrealm and just leave them there... Why kill them? Problem solved.
That's a kinda boring cop out argument like "Superman throws them into space" I've never liked it and it doesn't prove they are a better fighter. (that and scorpion is a bit too slow to try that on a lot of the DC cast)

In a boxing match a boxer COULD just lift his opponent and throw them out of the ring...but that doesn't prove he's the superior fighter just that he's capable of throwing someone out of the fight :V

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ninj There are a lot of people on the DC list that kill people, and Superman is fast, but not faster than Flash. (No one is faster than Flash lol) As far as the topic is concerned Superman, Flash, Black Adam, Shazam, Doomsday, GL, Sinestro, Raven, Ares and Aquaman I would say all have the capability of overwhelming Scorpion.

Ninj There are a lot of people on the DC list that kill people, and Superman is fast, but not faster than Flash. (No one is faster than Flash lol) As far as the topic is concerned Superman, Flash, Black Adam, Shazam, Doomsday, GL, Sinestro, Raven, Ares and Aquaman I would say all have the capability of overwhelming Scorpion.
Yeah they are pretty much no brainers for this. I imagine some incarnations of Grundy Scorpion could take (not the ones that go toe to toe with superman on a regular basis but the ones that Batman could beat I guess :V)

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Doomsday for sure alot of ppl dont know that he can replicate the powers of those around him which also explains why he could keep up with Superman in their fight.

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
and keep trying to kill you until he eventually makes it, since he doesn't age it as well

Exactly. No matter how many times they try to kill him he will always come back and once they are tired and worn out he would take advantage and kill them off. He like Deadpool in a way no matter how many times you try to kill him he will pop right back up lol.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I will say it.. Scorpion would beat Batman.. No prep time, Scorpion is the quicker Solomon Grundy.. With range tools, teleport and flames.. Batman is a human with an intelligent mind, excellent gadgets, and outstanding hand to hand prowess.. However he is still only human.. While not the "strongest" of the DC cast, I believe he is the biggest name Scorpion could down.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Probably would do fine against any of the Batman universe chars but would get bodied by any of the super swole heroes like Superman, Shazam, GL etc

MLGIHydro

@MLGIHydro
That's a kinda boring cop out argument like "Superman throws them into space" I've never liked it and it doesn't prove they are a better fighter. (that and scorpion is a bit too slow to try that on a lot of the DC cast)

In a boxing match a boxer COULD just lift his opponent and throw them out of the ring...but that doesn't prove he's the superior fighter just that he's capable of throwing someone out of the fight :V
Don't care. Scorpion beats everyone.