What's new

Strongest DLC charaxter?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Yeah, I excluded Alien. Smoke and Sektor are pretty good too, but yeah, I have Unstoppable over them and Pred.
yeah, not really sure if HQT predator is better than smoke variation or not, i kinda wanna say yes simply because HQT can control space better than smoke can while also having good pressure and mixups.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
yeah, not really sure if HQT predator is better than smoke variation or not, i kinda wanna say yes simply because HQT can control space better than smoke can while also having good pressure and mixups.
I have Triborg ranked as a character higher than Predator because I think Smoke and Sektor can cover matchups better than Predators variations.

Theflyingrocky

Kneel Before Grodd
I think you guys are sleeping on smoke his mobility is crazy, he's got a nasty vortex, invisible 50/50s into a vortex, a ton of plus frames, the ability to convert off of so many lose hits, an invincible wake up that can be used in pressure or can make most strings safe. Need I go on. I think besides alien he's the strongest

omooba

fear the moobs
I think you guys are sleeping on smoke his mobility is crazy, he's got a nasty vortex, invisible 50/50s into a vortex, a ton of plus frames, the ability to convert off of so many lose hits, an invincible wake up that can be used in pressure or can make most strings safe. Need I go on. I think besides alien he's the strongest
i have him third. there was a time i thought he was top 10 definitely very good

I always thought his tele stomp was way too risky since it's like -40 (?) on block.