What's new

Strongest DLC charaxter?

Hi, I'm curious as who you guys think is the strongest dlc character from both Kombat packs excluding Alien because from what I've heard he's extremely powerful.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i was like another one of those threads, then i read, excluding Alien:) id have to say Predator HQT.

My DLC list excluding Alien Best to worst would be:

Alien - S = for comparison
Predator - A
Sektor - B+
Smoke -B+
LeatherFace B+
Jason - B+
Tremor - B+
Goro - B+ maybe B
Tanya - B
Cyrax - B
Cyber Sub Zero - B
Bo Rai Cho - B

but thats how i would rank them!

In this format S/A+/A/B+/B/C

S Alien, Johnny, Mileena, D'Vorah, Takeda (kano could also be here in CT)
A+ Kotal Khan, Kano, Sonya, Jax, Ermac, Cassie, Kung Jin.
A Ferra/Tor, Shinnok, Sub Zero, Reptile, Liu Kang, Jacqui Briggs, Predator, Quan Chi.
B+ Scorpion, Tremor, Erron Black, Goro, Kung Lao, Jason, Leatherface, Kitana, Sektor, Smoke
B Raiden, Kenshi, Tanya, Bo Rai Cho, Cyrax, Cyber Sub Zero
C= not viable at all even with pocket. nobody fits here IMO

obviously not many will agree on tier lists. but this is my opinion. B+ and below require a Pocket and S is very good but not overly broken, just tools to deal with it all and overal good MU's

post edit: @ILuvFightGames

Last edited:
i was like another one of those threads, then i read, excluding Alien:) id have to say Predator HQT.

My DLC list excluding Alien Best to worst would be:

Alien - S = for comparison
Predator - A
Sektor - B+
Smoke -B+
LeatherFace B+
Jason - B+
Tremor - B+
Goro - B+ maybe B
Tanya - B
Cyrax - B
Cyber Sub Zero - B
Bo Rai Cho - B

but thats how i would rank them!

In this format S/A+/A/B+/B/C

S Alien, Johnny, Mileena, D'Vorah, Takeda (kano could also be here in CT)
A+ Kotal Khan, Kano, Sonya, Jax, Ermac, Cassie, Kung Jin.
A Ferra/Tor, Shinnok, Sub Zero, Reptile, Liu Kang, Jacqui Briggs, Predator, Quan Chi.
B+ Scorpion, Tremor, Erron Black, Goro, Kung Lao, Jason, Leatherface, Kitana, Sektor, Smoke
B Raiden, Kenshi, Tanya, Bo Rai Cho, Cyrax, Cyber Sub Zero
C= not viable at all even with pocket. nobody fits here IMO

obviously not many will agree on tier lists. but this is my opinion. B+ and below require a Pocket and S is very good but not overly broken, just tools to deal with it all and overal good MU's

post edit: @ILuvFightGames
Cool, so bo rai cho and Tanya are bottom tier? I thought they were better.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Pre-nerf Kobu was the strongest DlC character no doubt. In MKXL, Alien takes the cake.

Edit: I suck at reading full posts so I didn't see that Alien was excluded. In that case I'd say Crystalline Tremor.

Last edited:

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I would probably say Predator as well if we are excluding Alien. HQT is still great, Hunter has dem mixups and Warrior is so much fun!
Would have been Tanya, but nerf. Would have been Tremor, but Nerf. Would have been Tri.... see where this is going?

Predator is only winning because the others got nerfed to the ground :'(

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
so alien is excluded and the first post is cyrax downplay, alright 10/10 thread.
its where mustard and everyone has him, almost every top known player ive asked places Cyrax Bottom Mid tier, and the general thought is there is no C or D that leavs all the worst in B which leaves them with CSZ and Cyrax. lol how is that a downplay it calls him viable, just need a pocket. nevermind, you are entitled to your opinion.

just some times when people say Cyrax guy is downplaying, i Dare them to pick up Cyrax and win a tournament. but that will never happened, every Cyrax besides Mustard Dropped Cyrax like a bad habit after that patch.

anyways hopfully KP3 comes with patches. and fixes what was done to Cyrax and CSZ.

Last edited: