What's new

Strong PS4 players compilation

After playing over 3k+ games in USF4 on PS4 I ended
up making a montage highlighting some of the strongest
players I have played so far on PS4.

There are quite a few players missing on the list because I either forgot to save the replays or these just got overwritten by mistake. Sry about that, but anyway shout out to the following strong PS4 players who are missing here on this list:

Ryan Hart aka Hartkun Sagat
Transekuja E.Ryu
geebreezy E.Ryu
Highvory Viper
HJMxp Dudley
HoundOfChulainn Sagat
TS-Sabin Sim

If you are looking for some training vs strong players just look up those players on the montage or the following listed here. I am sure they will give you some good matches. Also feel free to join our PS4 USF4 / SF5 group hosted by Cookoo.
If you wanna run some games vs me feel free to add me.
I am once a month on PC and usually every weekend on PS4 online running games.

Good games.
Thanks for watching everyone and have a nice weekend.

I'd like to play them, but i'm too busy wondering how you can play against US and even JAPAN players when you live in Europe.
I am usually getting solid 3 bars vs east coast USA which is quite playable, but Vs west coast the connection ain't rly good.
Vs Asia it rly depends where exactly from. Smug has already played several players from Asia. He also ran a FT5 vs HJMxp in Dudley mirror
not too long ago when he was located in USA.
Like I said my Internet connection is pretty fast and Capcom does improve the netcode from time to time.
In SFV I am able to play vs USA lag-free in 90% of the cases and vs Asia lag-free in 25% of the cases so far.

But it's a new netcode Capcom is using there from what it seems.