What's new

Strings off of Rising Karma

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
I know f+3,2 spirit charge can be used off of any rising karma and does okay damage. And even 21b+2 spirit charge can be used at close rising karmas but is there any other strings anyone uses that out damage the f+3,2 spirit charge?

Tolkeen

/wrists
I know f+3,2 spirit charge can be used off of any rising karma and does okay damage. And even 21b+2 spirit charge can be used at close rising karmas but is there any other strings anyone uses that out damage the f+3,2 spirit charge?
21b2sc is the most damaging and can be hit consistently by dashing in after a blind rk hit. Underthemayo made a video about maximizing damage. You should watch it. I think you can add a 2 in there for another percentage, but I play online a lot so I go for consistent over max damage.
F22b2 also gives you the same damage as f32sc. But trades meter for leaving the opponent closer to you... If that's what you want.

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.

Macdaddy

21b2sc is the most damaging and can be hit consistently by dashing in after a blind rk hit. Underthemayo made a video about maximizing damage. You should watch it. I think you can add a 2 in there for another percentage, but I play online a lot so I go for consistent over max damage.
F22b2 also gives you the same damage as f32sc. But trades meter for leaving the opponent closer to you... If that's what you want.

Tapatalk, helping me procrastinate.
I find that 21b2sc never lands when rising karma is used at max range. but i suppose im just not being quick enough.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
off a max range blind rising karma I go with a dash 2 into f3 2 into sc for 22% from the mayo video. takes a little practice but you can nail it no problem after a few tries.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I haven't tried the 21b2 dash in but I'll try it today might be a little strict on timing but I am unsure.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
RK mid-close range, dash 2 1 B2 SC

RK far range, dash 2, F3 2 SC

Though lately I`ve been going for F2 2 B2 a lot more instead of the max damage if I need to keep rushdown momentum going. I`ll only end RK strings with SC if I`m positioning for full screen zoning.

In the corner:

Rk, dash 2 1 B2, 2 Flurry, D1 SC

Macdaddy

RK mid-close range, dash 2 1 B2 SC

RK far range, dash 2, F3 2 SC

Though lately I`ve been going for F2 2 B2 a lot more instead of the max damage if I need to keep rushdown momentum going. I`ll only end RK strings with SC if I`m positioning for full screen zoning.

In the corner:

Rk, dash 2 1 B2, 2 Flurry, D1 SC
Rk, dash 2 1 B2, 2 Flurry, D1 SC does 28% with and without d1. this is relevant because i wiff the d1 a lot lol.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
The d1's in the flurry combos aren't for damage, they're to secure that your SC actually makes contact. Skipping the d1 can sometimes cause the SC to miss, and then you've whiffed an SC while they're on the ground. But if they d1 whiffs, you're still pretty safe and haven't whiffed anything with long recovery.

Macdaddy

The d1's in the flurry combos aren't for damage, they're to secure that your SC actually makes contact. Skipping the d1 can sometimes cause the SC to miss, and then you've whiffed an SC while they're on the ground. But if they d1 whiffs, you're still pretty safe and haven't whiffed anything with long recovery.
ohh so true. thx again
btw you have to be the #1 contributor to the community, ive seen your vids and they are top quality with great info. Keep it up. And im glad you happen to focus on my main :)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
ohh so true. thx again
btw you have to be the #1 contributor to the community, ive seen your vids and they are top quality with great info. Keep it up. And im glad you happen to focus on my main :)
Thank you. Aside from a couple of my tech discoveries like the quan meter building and stuff, I think the content in my videos is pretty normal. People are always releasing equally good content, just without my production. Look at @Lordofthefly `s new Skarlett video. That`s arguably at LEAST as good as what I put out. I just like to make the whole thing a big entertaining production with music and editing and stuff. Not that big of a deal when you break it down. I find things that could easily be presented in a 30 second video, but I stretch it to 7 minutes for the entertainment purposes and total clarity.