What's new

Tech Striker: "Old School" combo vid

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
Well honestly Striker is a new character for me, I did this video with much effort, this vid may have things you already know.
I would say that is a special of wall with many variants, and some midscreen combos.

I think that Striker is a really cool, very charismatic char but its limitations are a problem... anyway hope you like it :)

Espio

Kokomo
Cool combos, the sweep after ex baton sweep is new to me...I didn't know you had enough time to do that, but since Stryker's sweep is quick and neutral on block that makes it a really safe, viable option ex baton sweep is +26 on hit ...great job and awesome video :).

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Awesome video indeed sir. I saw Check like the video on my youtube feed and checked it out. I must say I am impressed man and did learn a few new thing like sweep after ex sweep. I had to subscribe to your channel after that lol. I take my cap off to those uppercut combos. I always knew there was something there but I dont have the patience anymore to train them. Im also surprised at how high stryker combo potential can go (50%+ non Xray:eek:).

Doc, my mistake on facebook. Only the air glitch baton is guaranteed chip afterwards.

For those asking, to do the air glitch baton you must land 11 as soon as possible after b32. By catching them that high with the Ex baton fools the game into thinking the second hit is airborne. From there a few chips are guaranteed.

BTW Doc, b32 can be interrupted by d1 in between b3 and 2. Too bad, because 4% chip would of been nice. He has a 45% that ends in EX baton...... jp b121, (1)2, 12~ex gun, 12~ex baton.

Great video, man. Funny how we were both working on Stryker lately! :)

Chris Thomas

pokerbrat2k7
Well honestly Striker is a new character for me, I did this video with much effort, this vid may have things you already know.
I would say that is a special of wall with many variants, and some midscreen combos.

I think that Striker is a really cool, very charismatic char but its limitations are a problem... anyway hope you like it :)

so with a lot of these combos, is it necessary to even use stryker's x-ray anymore?? some of those 3-meter combos go above his 50% x-ray combo. Unless....maybe someone can find an x-ray combo over 50% with the uppercut glitch?? It's worth investigation

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
so with a lot of these combos, is it necessary to even use stryker's x-ray anymore?? some of those 3-meter combos go above his 50% x-ray combo. Unless....maybe someone can find an x-ray combo over 50% with the uppercut glitch?? It's worth investigation
stryker's xray has good damage and great armor. i like to use it.

Chris Thomas

pokerbrat2k7
almost all xrays are punishable. I main Cage. Ex Nut everything. Its still a useful tool if you know how to use it right.
LOL seeing someone get caught by Cage's nut punches (myself included) just get's me laughing! but on a serious note, I normally deal with a Kitana/Kung Lao player at home so if I miss the xray it's pretty much a match ender because of projectiles. Armor only goes so far .....

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
LOL seeing someone get caught by Cage's nut punches (myself included) just get's me laughing! but on a serious note, I normally deal with a Kitana/Kung Lao player at home so if I miss the xray it's pretty much a match ender because of projectiles. Armor only goes so far .....
Its not something to depend on, but it should be respected.