What's new

Stress Test: Klassic Towers Open

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Y’all better use this time for a practice mode lol.
That’s my plan! I was able to get comfortable with Baraka, but I haven’t been able to get anything going with Scorpion or Skarlet because everyone I play is just too good, haha.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Here's hoping the tower portion is still accessible after online is shut off, I'm thinking it will be. They put this whole message in there after you beat the tower and all

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Here's hoping the tower portion is still accessible after online is shut off, I'm thinking it will be. They put this whole message in there after you beat the tower and all
I wish this was the case. Same thing for the Beta. Keep the offline stuff, but just take the online away. I don't think anybody would really be against that. I'd be more than happy with whatever content there might be to tide me over til the game comes out.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
:eek: A way to play the game without getting bodied? There goes my only excuse to not be salty about not receiving a code. Hope they do this with the pre-order beta!

D

Deleted member 59910

This is good for testing out the input window timing setting, definitely tougher with the "short" input window but it the long setting might cause input errors
Can you give me examples? Changed from Long to Normal and can’t see the difference.

Maybe you can put your console offline before midnight and they wont be able to lock it on you?