What's new

Street Fighter V Wishlist (Characters & Stories)

Colares

Noob
Elena is not a joke character(at least in 3rd) as always the 4 version doesn't play at all like the third.

Kill el fuerte, female captain commando, rufus. Akuma is enough divekicks and air fireballs dumb stuff.
Take Sakura out of Schoogirl outfit in 5 she will be like 25. Create a female character that is not a japanese sexual fetish.
I got bored is almost all around focus on worldwide not just arcades in japan that are also dying. And pretend 4 didn't happen. There's nothing I like about it from looks, sounds and the worst of all gameplay and rererererelease for full price.
Mike Z every week update beta the could do it with no sweat.

Justice

Noob
Elena is not a joke character(at least in 3rd) as always the 4 version doesn't play at all like the third.

Kill el fuerte, female captain commando, rufus. Akuma is enough divekicks and air fireballs dumb stuff.
Take Sakura out of Schoogirl outfit in 5 she will be like 25. Create a female character that is not a japanese sexual fetish.
I didn't mean that Elena was a joke character, just that she's a comedic character. I also don't want her removed.

I also wouldn't change Sakura because her entire concept works. The costume illustrates her innocence and wide-eyed approach to the world.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Karin Kanzuki or gtfo

Also I believe in the early stages of development SFIV had a story/single player campaign called Ryu's journey, he gets trained by gouken, trains with ken meets other and all that, kinda like conquest I guess. Would be awesome to add that or something similar to the next game

Flagg

Noob
Ryan being a end boss would be nice, and makes perfect sense based on your angle. If I remember correctly, Sakura was aspiring to over come Ryu and in Street Figher 3 Sean was Ken's subordinate. Maybe generate a oldver version rivalry amongst those two characters ?

- What about Evil Ryus position in your angle ?
Sakura and Sean taking the role of Ryu and Ken would be a really nice story.

Never liked the whole Evil Ryu thing, considering Ryu is supposed to be this super disciplined fighter. In the canon by SF III, Ryu is far stronger than his evil alter ego and doesn't succumb to the satsui no hado anymore. Would love to see a one armed Ryu effortlessly defeating opponents. Oro is the kind of character and fighter that Ryu aspires to be.

How about for the SFV Roster:

Returning:
Ryu
Ken
Chun-Li
Guile
Sakura
Cammy
E. Honda
Dhalsim
Blanka
Vega
Sagat/Adon
Rose
Akuma
Gouken
Dan
Fei Long
Guy
Cody
Ibuki
Makoto
Elena
Dudley
Yun
Yang
Juri
Hakan
Abel
Crimson Viper
El Fuerte
Rufus

Those from SF Alpha:
Karin

Those from SFIII:
Sean
Alex
Remy
Twelve
Necro
Q
Oro
Urien

New:
Haggar
Geki
New Korean fighter
New Chinese fighter
New African fighter

Last edited:

Pyronn

Noob

Never liked the whole Evil Ryu thing, considering Ryu is supposed to be this super disciplined fighter. In the canon by SF III, Ryu is far stronger than his evil alter ego and doesn't succumb to the satsui no hado anymore. Would love to see a one armed Ryu effortlessly defeating opponents. Oro is the kind of character and fighter that Ryu aspires to be.
I respect all Ryus, but SF III as you stated was pimp. This was the first Ryu to truly seperate Ken Vs Ryu in regards to strength.

I like how he aids Ryu in his training without him noticing lol

How about for SFV's story, it'll take place after 3rd Strike. Some of the old characters return.

- Ryu finally mastered the skills Oro taught him becoming a great martial arts master.
- Charlie Nash is alive
- Gouki/Akuma becomes the Shin Oni
- Urien gets captured by Shadoloo who'll use him to become the new vessel for Bison's return.
- Sakura (graduates from high school) & Sean become Ryu's and Ken's best students. Karin returns as well.
- Reveal the mysteries of Q.
- Alex teams up with Guile and Abel

Who should return:
Alpha:
Charlie
Karin
Birdie

3rd Strike:
Alex
Sean
Remy
Oro
Q
Necro
Twelve
Urien (possessed by Bison)
Gill

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
The parry system was awesome, granted I'm bad at 3S but I like it better, plus 3S promotes offense over the slow game known as Ultra
It's been argued for years that the parry system is good or bad lol, someone said it adds another layer for footsie game, other said it ruined the game, i don't want to talk about it too much but i understand their opinions. I love parry, just hate the fact that you press forward to parry lol.
Now i hope that MK11 has parry lol, just remove the switch stance button and add parry button like Yatagarasu.