What's new

Street Fighter V teaser

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Exclusively on PS4 and PC. Wonder if that settles MKX as being on PS4 for tournaments? Also I love that it includes the Daigo parry video.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
OH SHIT! OH SHIT !!
I am fangirling more than i did with MKX WHAT IS GOING ON HERE !!!!????

Never played SF. Always wanted to get into it but I felt like there was no jump-in point for newer players. Capcom releasing ''expansion-packs'' didn't help either. Glad I can finally jump in.

Holy shit, It must suck being a Xbox-one owner right now.

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
SF isn't a system seller for me, but I wonder how the people at large feel about this? There are so many people mad that KI is exclusive, at least just not on PC, but now SF is a PS4 exclusive game? Wow.

Kinda disappointed it's a timed exclusive like Tekken 7 is, but probably won't be getting it anyway after Street Fighter IV, unless they fix their combo system to be less reliant on stupid-hard links- it's just not enjoyable to me to have a Killer Instinct equivalent where "combo breakers" are dished out by a single frame of random lag.

Man, that trailer was sick haha. Game looks gorgeous, but I'm a bit disappointed it's an exclusive (coming from a ps3 guy myself).