What's new

Street Fighter V PSN/CFN IDs

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
PSN: EmpireEight

I'm already growing tired of the game, unfortunately. I kinda knew this would happen. Just doesn't keep me coming back like MK or Tekken does.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
PSN: EmpireEight

I'm already growing tired of the game, unfortunately. I kinda knew this would happen. Just doesn't keep me coming back like MK or Tekken does.
I felt the same way about the SF series too. But then it sort of clicked for me and now I'm having a blast. Maybe you just don't have the right character or you haven't played the right people?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I felt the same way about the SF series too. But then it sort of clicked for me and now I'm having a blast. Maybe you just don't have the right character or you haven't played the right people?
It's possible, man....but this is always how I am with the Street Fighter series. I've been playing since Street Fighter 2 was in the arcades when I was a kid. I enjoy it, but I really lose interest quickly. I'm hoping Alex or Balrog help change that this time around.

I'm enjoying Necalli, but no one else really seems that fun to me, yet. I've also never liked the way combos work in Street Fighter, either.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Hey I was thinking people could put their mains here too. So then we have one big thread of players and who to look for to practice MUs. If you want to do that, just edit in your posts. I'll try to update the OP to make a list