What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Wetdoba

All too easy...
SFV Cammy's spiral arrow is a high snd she had zero setups from a back throw. Please...just stop.
The game is not about throwing someone and then making them guess on an ambiguous cross up divekick anymore. Learn how to play footsies. Get good or get exposed.

And seriously, NO ONE knows shit about this game yet, there is no established meta at all, stop dickriding Kbrad just because he was a top player in a completely different game

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
SFV Cammy's spiral arrow is a high snd she had zero setups from a back throw. Please...just stop.
Most throws are resetting the game to neutral in SFV. Your point ?
SFV is not a "vortex" game anymore ... you and Kbrad missed the memo ?

Spiral arrow is high ... ok ... and ?

If you used raw spiral arrow as a footsie tool in SF4, you were doing it wrong since it's mad unsafe unless you're VERY precise with spacing.

Any Cammy player used it buffered with her cMK, so it doesn't change much on that part.

Take a good look at Poongko's matches with Cammy, you'll see quite well that she is far from ruined.

One of the only characters that can link a light into a medium, and she can now apply resets after b+MP,HK EX hooligan K.

A good read and you can "ruin" your opponent's life bar off a single reset.

KBrad is just mad at Cammy not being an air EX dive spam machine and all about hard to block setups from a back throw for easy wins.

Face it and move on dude.

Infamous

Banned
The game is not about throwing someone and then making them guess on an ambiguous cross up divekick anymore. Learn how to play footsies. Get good or get exposed.

And seriously, NO ONE knows shit about this game yet, there is no established meta at all, stop dickriding Kbrad just because he was a top player in a completely different game
Tell that to Kbrad...who knows SF better than your FT downplaying ass...

How can you people question Top Cammy players as if you know shit...?

E

Eldriken

Oh really? Like how you were going to main Kitana? Your favorite since MK2? Lol
Who cares? Did I say I was GOING to main Laura? No. I said I intend on maining her because I like what I've seen when watching her in capable hands. Try and start shit over something more important than a video game, will ya?

mercureXI

Might wanna use arguments at some points like we do instead of using "But my daddy said you're wrong and my daddy is the best of the universe" ...

You look like KBrad's bitch at this point, you realize that ?

Infamous

Banned
Who cares? Did I say I was GOING to main Laura? No. I said I intend on maining her because I like what I've seen when watching her in capable hands. Try and start shit over something more important than a video game, will ya?
More important than a videogame? Ummm...is this not a forum for a videogame?

Silly Floridian.

Wetdoba

All too easy...

Because I understand fighting games at a fundamental level enough to form my own opinion instead of blindly taking some random top players word as an absolute truth on DAY FUCKING 2 of the the game lol cmon maaannnnnnnnn

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
You people questioning Kbrad on Cammy are the same SCRUBS questioning REO and Foxy on Mileena.

Please...
What are you talking about dude lol? Not sure why you keep bringing up things no one is even saying. What we are trying to tell you is that this is a different game and no one knows the meta of this game. Cammy is not the same character at all and to say you figured her out already after a one day release sounds premature. No matter how good you think the player is.

Infamous

Banned
Might wanna use arguments at some points like we do instead of using "But my daddy said you're wrong and my daddy is the best of the universe" ...

You look like KBrad's bitch at this point, you realize that ?
I was trolling. I made it all up. Lol.

#TrustNoBitch

mercureXI

Well I am sorry but you guys make no sense and have no business.

Should I tag @UltraDavid to educate you all? Just stop.
You seem to have to rely on other pro players a lot ... do you ever think by yourself ?

I mean, it's easy to see that SFV is no longer a vortex based game, and that Cammy doesn't play the same AT ALL.

KBrad is whining because he has to work his ass in the lab now to even hope to grasp money this year at tourneys ... that ... i s ... ALL !

The simple fact you can't even put words on your whole 'Cammy sucks' except for "KBrad said so", shows how simple minded you are and how easy it is to trick you into believing anything as long as the person that talks to you is "famous" enough.

Please educate us about why Cammy sucks in SFV compared to the rest of the cast ... and not compared to her former SF4 self.

I'll bring pop-corn ... you bring facts.

(Spoiler alert : he will just whine about KBrad and won't point at anything at all !)

You seem to have to rely on other pro players a lot ... do you ever think by yourself ?

I mean, it's easy to see that SFV is no longer a vortex based game, and that Cammy doesn't play the same AT ALL.

KBrad is whining because he has to work his ass in the lab now to even hope to grasp money this year at tourneys ... that ... i s ... ALL !

The simple fact you can't even put words on your whole 'Cammy sucks' except for "KBrad said so", shows how simple minded you are and how easy it is to trick you into believing anything as long as the person that talks to you is "famous" enough.

Please educate us about why Cammy sucks in SFV compared to the rest of the cast ... and not compared to her former SF4 self.

(Spoiler alert : he will just whine about KBrad and won't point at anything at all !)
o.m.g. you really are clueless arent u

Infamous

Banned

Wow...you really are clueless, aren't you?

mercureXI

Still waiting on why Cammy in SFV sucks compared to the rest of the cast.

But thanks for proving all of us you came in here spouting nonsense without anything to back up your claims ...

Let's move on guys ...

Noob
Aparently the cross plataform netplay still has a few issues from the beta... like missing inputs and it rollbacks it apparently can desync... couple guys i talked to sometimes experience wierd stuff on cross play, this goes for both sides... anyone here been having weird things happen mid matchs? if you dont know what im talking about, stuff like your just blocking not pressing anything else but keep getting hit or you stop blocking mid blockstring to and get hit stuff like that

Last edited:

Infamous

Banned
Still waiting on why Cammy in SFV sucks compared to the rest of the cast.

But thanks for proving all of us you came in here spouting nonsense without anything to back up your claims ...

Let's move on guys ...
Except your opinion doesn't compare to the guys who had to fight Cammy in Ultra. Just stop.