What's new

Street Fighter Third Strike: Online Edition

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Does anyone actually play this here? I play on PSN and it's seriously vying for my favorite fighting game (MK better keep up, son)
I love it a lot and if anyone would like to play some friendlies or anything about the game, I'm here! PSN: DragonPick

I play Sean, Dudley, and Makoto and am messing around with Yang, Elena and maybe Q.

Remember, it's the third strike that counts.

P.S. We can also discuss Third Strike stuff here, not just matches and such

Actually I really want to try out this game solely because of Q, he looks awesome.

But as of now I have too many fighting games to play, eventually I will play sfIII though.

edit: I want to add that the announcer for third strike is godlike.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
as in

THATS mah subzero!!!
I don't know how to feel about this, but I enjoy it

Actually I really want to try out this game solely because of Q, he looks awesome.

But as of now I have too many fighting games to play, eventually I will play sfIII though.

edit: I want to add that the announcer for third strike is godlike.
Whenever you get to it, Third Strike will be here waiting for you man. And yes, Q is awesome, if only he weren't so difficult to use.

I try to play it here and there but I suck terribly. I main Akuma.
I sucked when I played too, but you get better. And Akuma (any shoto that isn't Sean really) is a great place to start. I can help you if you like :D

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Once in a while, but I never really played online since I feared a neverending army of Kens and Chun-Lis.
It's surprisingly pretty varied online. On PS3 you meet a few Kens, but I rarely see Chun li. Mostly Hugo, Alex, and Ryu. But then you actually end up seeing everyone. in the cast at least once in a play through... Except Oro, Q, Sean, and twelve. They seem to get the least love, but when you meet them they're always pro

I only main Makoto. Come at me broseph!
CHESTO!
I will mirror the hell out of you

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I'll probably have to try it out sometime, I've heard good things about GGPO.
Admittedly, GGPO has some faults that will be easy to see when playing online. Or maybe it's just TS because many games are pretty spot on with GGPO, but yeah it's a really good online experience. Especially when you find a green bar and they are really good at the game

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
So far I have Xmen vs SF, Vampire Savior, Sf Alpha 1, 2 and 3, Night Warriors, MvC, MvSF, Marvel Super Heroes and Xmen CotA.

I can't seam to get 3rd Strike or KoF 2002 to work I have tried like 6 different rom sites so I must be doing something wrong or missing something.