What's new

StreamMe Announce Kombat Kup Season 2!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I'm happy to bring some good news to all MKX fans. Competitive MKX lives on! StreamMe have announced that they will be hosting a Kombat Kup Season 2!

This is great news for those who have enjoyed the first season and want the competitive scene of MKX to run for as long as possible.

As of right now, details are just as sparse as their Injustice: Gods Among Us invitational (Which we are expecting more details of soon).

Until then, you can keep up to date with StreamMe's activities via their Twitter page here

And you can catch up with all of Kombat Kup's season one matches on their YouTube Page

We look forward to bringing you more details on both of these events.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Thank you, @SneakyTortoise for the article.

Not enough details worked out for the who, what, when, where, why.

100% HYPE! Hoping we deliver even MORE savagery in season 2
Any time. I appreciate that there will be things that need to be ironed out before more details can be released. I'll try and publicise these details here as much as possible when they do come through.

I have no doubt that all involved will put on a great show for season 2. Season 1 raised the bar, as far as online tournaments are concerned imo, and yourself and Mr Aquaman have really developed well as commentators.

Any time. I appreciate that there will be things that need to be ironed out before more details can be released. I'll try and publicise these details here as much as possible when they do come through.

I have no doubt that all involved will put on a great show for season 2. Season 1 raised the bar, as far as online tournaments are concerned imo, and yourself and Mr Aquaman have really developed well as commentators.
I cringe watching weeks 1-3 lol... We have found our stride together for sure! You guys are just as crucial with your support as we are for providing the events. Keep it coming guys! MKX can still live